Ann Coulter on shooting unarmed students at Kent State

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

8 posts / 0 new

The new face of the right wing...Ann Coulter on shooting unarmed students at Kent State. I heard this on the radio and couldn't believe it....

"There was the shooting at Kent
State," Coulter said. "And gosh I know liberals don't like it and you look at
Nexis and 'it was embarrassing for the whole country.' I'm not embarrassed;
that's what you do with the mob. They were monstrous at Kent State. They were being led by Bill Ayers' best
friend and lover."

http://www.businessinsider.com...

Not only inhuman....but a liar as well.

A new right wing well represented by Coulter, Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly.....a right wing which wouldn't recognize Eisenhower or Goldwater (Not that the Dems would either). A right wing which traffics in fear and hate and courts and counts on low informed voters and pushing the divide...rather than what we agree on. The DeVos, Koch's, Walton's... the other oligarchs and the economic royalists along with the GOP and many...if not most Democratic politicians continue on track with fulfilling Reagan's assault on the middle class and the poor while profits are at an all time high and the criminals on Wall Street are rewarded with million dollar bonuses instead of a jail cell. That so few have been able to convince so many to vote and act against their own economic and social best interests is a testament to how powerful the corporate control of the media really is.

norske's picture
norske

Comments

I think Ann Coulter may be a conservative cybernetic bioweapon designed to piss people off.

.ren's picture
.ren

"I think Ann Coulter may be a conservative cybernetic bioweapon designed to piss people off." ren

I often feel the same way...how else could another sentient being exspress themselves so?

Then I come back to reality and understand...with difficulty... that yes...there really are evil people in the world who inhabit an alternate moral universe....

norske's picture
norske
Quote norske:

The new face of the right wing...Ann Coulter on shooting unarmed students at Kent State. I heard this on the radio and couldn't believe it....

"There was the shooting at Kent
State," Coulter said. "And gosh I know liberals don't like it and you look at
Nexis and 'it was embarrassing for the whole country.' I'm not embarrassed;
that's what you do with the mob. They were monstrous at Kent State. They were being led by Bill Ayers' best
friend and lover."

http://www.businessinsider.com...

Not only inhuman....but a liar as well.

A new right wing well represented by Coulter, Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly.....a right wing which wouldn't recognize Eisenhower or Goldwater (Not that the Dems would either). A right wing which traffics in fear and hate and courts and counts on low informed voters and pushing the divide...rather than what we agree on. The DeVos, Koch's, Walton's... the other oligarchs and the economic royalists along with the GOP and many...if not most Democratic politicians continue on track with fulfilling Reagan's assault on the middle class and the poor while profits are at an all time high and the criminals on Wall Street are rewarded with million dollar bonuses instead of a jail cell. That so few have been able to convince so many to vote and act against their own economic and social best interests is a testament to how powerful the corporate control of the media really is.

I agree. Let's de-consolidate the media and restore the voice of the people.

D_NATURED's picture
D_NATURED

Coulter has always used the shocking for her act. Along with her ridiculous attire and cosmetics, she has the bored cynicism of those who "have seen it all," and doubles down when confronted on anything.

By this time, one wonders why anyone finds her interesting or amusing. I think she looks like a worn out anorexic who needs a long confinement in the sanitorium. Or the Santorium for a life sentence.

Michelle Malkin has stolen a lot of Coulter's act, and is only slightly less creepy.

DRC's picture
DRC

She is sad. Please ignore her.

planetxan's picture
planetxan

She's a maniac. I also am under the impression that not all of those killed were even protesters, not that her statements would be any better if it weren't true.

AjaxMinoan's picture
AjaxMinoan

Mr. Coulter, like Limbaugh and Hannity, has made a lot of money pandering to rightwingnut extremists. She couldn't cut it as a lawyer, but she's made a lot more than she could of made even if she had the aptitude for lawyering.

They're just snake oil salesmen.

Rosenthal's picture
Rosenthal

What Do Democrats Really Want?

Thom plus logo Thomas Friedman, the confused billionaire, told us decades ago that "free trade" is what made the Lexus a successful product when, in fact, it was decades of Japanese government subsidies and explicit tariffs that did so.