Roseanne Barr on Chemtrails & the Conference

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

3 posts / 0 new

There will be a big event all about geoengineering / chemtrails and solutions in Los Angeles August 17-19 & live streaming worldwide. It is called Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails

The event organizer, John Whyte, talks about Geo-Engineering and the upcoming conference with Roseanne Barr on KCAA Radio

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Comments

Roseanne Barr believes in chemtrails? OK, this changes everything- Shit just got real.

stwo's picture
stwo
Quote stwo:Roseanne Barr believes in chemtrails? OK, this changes everything- S**t just got real.

This is not about Rosanne Barr, it's about the illegal spraying of our atmosphere and stratosphere with heavy metals and nano-particles. I sincerely appreciate your remarks, nasty as they may be, as well as other's nasty remarks and put-downs! They show to the world just what we are dealing with, not to mention helping to keep my posts in the #1 position, which is exactly what I want. So...thanks!

Bonus Video

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Why Hasn't Congress Taken War Powers Away From Trump?

Thom plus logo Donald Trump's pathetic betrayal of our Kurdish allies in northern Syria highlights the importance of Congress taking seriously it's constitutional obligation to define and authorize war.