July 11-13: At Netroots Nation

The Hidden History of Guns and the 2nd Amendment Book Tour Is Coming...

• Saturday, June 22: Los Angeles, CA 3:00pm - KPFK Speaker Series: Thom Hartmann (Stephanie Miller will be joining Thom) on The Hidden History of Guns. UCLA Dodd Hall 147, 315 Portola Plaza, Los Angeles - Get tkts here https://www.facebook.com/events/2263735727213646/
  • Sunday, June 23: SEATTLE, WA 7:30pm
    Location: Town Hall, 1119 8th Ave, Seattle (West Entrance) w/Elliott Bay Book Company
  • Tuesday, June 25: SAN FRANCISCO, CA 7:00pm
    Location: First Church, 2345 Channing Way, Berkeley w/The Booksmith
    Here’s the Facebook event:https://www.facebook.com/events/2418269571727663/And here’s the link to purchase tickets: https://hiddenhistoryofguns.bpt.me/
  • Friday, June 28: CHICAGO, IL 7:00pm
    Location: Frugal Muse, 7511 Lemont Rd. #146 (Chestnut Court Shopping Center), Darien
  • Saturday, June 29: MINNEAPOLIS, MN 7:00pm
  • Friday, July 12: PHILADELPHIA, PA 4:15pm - At Netroots Nation
    Location: PA Convention Center, 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA

Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button

Where is the pack of Female adhd Hunters.............

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

1 post / 0 new

I, for a long time, thought i was behind the crowd in managing and understanding my adhd. As a 22 year old who has 2 kids and a husband and house to manage I had to find healthy ways to adapt and understand my adhd so that adhd wasnt my "diagnosis" anymore.

The sun is my anger, my frustration. The moon brings me peace, and calm. I have met them both and am at balance with myself.

I'm not adhd nor am i not. I am a person who has learned how to balance my "symptoms" within a world, I feel in some arenas handicaps me from the sucess i feel i could have. I have thought to myself throughout my life i cant seem to do most simple things. As i intergrate my adhd into who i am, and learn how to function at my best ive started to think "simple things" seemed hard because i may be breed to do epic things.......while wearing my fabulous several inch high leporad and red high heels and bright blue skinny jeans of course.......

BUT where are all the others?????????......where is the pack of 20 somethings, especially females who are adhd and Fabulous??

for me ADHD stands for Absolutley Divine Hilarious Diva.

Maybe there isnt a "pack" because there is no leader. ive tried to find one so i could see how to be adhd and me and i found no options.....and thats the story of when the female adhd mission met my intense hyperfocus.

i would edit this more and check all the spelling but to many times my typed out words have vanised into cyber space, simple things can be the hardest.

-Falcon

adhdfalcon's picture
adhdfalcon

Here's what the feud and reconciliation between John Adams and Thomas Jefferson can teach us about civility

Thom plus logo Donald Trump did not invent the art of the political insult but he's inflamed the level of vitriolic public discourse and incivility to a new low unmatched by other presidents. In a tainted tradition that has permeated our history, other presidents have not been immune to dishing out acerbic insults against one another.