"Right Wing Troll Boy" , by "Rocky Mountain Mike" from Raleigh NC

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

6 posts / 0 new

From a guy named "Rocky Mountain Mike", here is a link for his tune called "Right Wing Troll Boy" ... sung to the tune of Glenn Campbells "Like a Rhinestone Cowboy". I heard this on today's Stephanie Miller Show. They liked it so much they played it again later in the show. I think it will be a hit with the people on Thom's radio show, the message board, and especially in the chat room.

http://soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/right-wing-troll-boy

here is the tweet from Rocky Mountain Mike himself :

For the trolls, who really are pathetic. New and improved. "Right Wing Troll Boy" (audio)

miksilvr

Comments

I heard it this morning. Too funny! Whenever somebody calls in and says they like to listen to both sides, they usually end up sounding like someone who only listens to one side. Funny how that works.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

LOL..... thanks miksilvr for the link!

I will be singing that to myself next time I read one of their posts.

delete jan in iowa

On the page for "Right Wing Troll Boy" you will also find links for other parody songs Rocky Mountain Mike has done, of which my favorite is probably 'I'm a Moocher", sung to the tune of The Beatles "I'm a Loser".

http://soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/right-wing-troll-boy

miksilvr

thanks, it was a great way to start off a Friday Morning

Recovering conservative2's picture
Recovering cons...

i wonder, does this work in chat rooms also ?

TrollBGone

miksilvr

"The Saddest Thing Is This Won't Be Breaking News"

Thom plus logo As the world burns, and more and more fossil fuels are being used every day planet-wide, atmospheric carbon dioxide levels passed 416 ppm this week at the Mauna Loa Observatory in Hawaii. In the 300,000 years since the emergence of modern humans, carbon dioxide levels have never been this high.