The White Paper leaked to Isakof to leaked it to NBC

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

4 posts / 0 new

The current administration is swimming in protections that could eventually cost Americans their lives. It appears that while we are being placated with a promise of stricter gun controls, the public is losing their rights to privacy and due process. The phrase "national security" is being overused and in my opinion, abused, at the expense of those who used to be able to count on those rights, including free speech, right to assemble and display non-violent civil disobedience. Will we have to "Storm the Bastille" before our rights are destroyed, much as what's going on in Egypt right now? Is the CIA going to become the U.S.'s own military hunta to be the next weapon against terror here in the U.S. with their drones? These are indeed frightening times. Yet, some 70-80% of Americans polled believe the U.S. is doing the right thing by targeting "suspected" terrorists with virtually no proof - just assumption - and I'm at a complete loss to understand this blind patriotism. Help me out here. Where are my fellow Americans who should be outraged by this instead of applauding it?

In my opinion, Confessions of an Economic Hitman should be required reading in all high schools so students can see for themselves what lies their parents were subjected to, and hopefully help lead the country away from this in the future. As RT-TV suggests, QUESTION MORE!

Marsh In Florida's picture
Marsh In Florida

Comments

Unless we can beat them through the courts and the political process we won't be able to beat them. They have virtually unlimited resources and means of force that we don't have.

poohbear

http://www.rhesusnegative.net/work/o-negative-people-immune-to-hiv-and-aids/

Babett's picture
Babett

Elimination of Lobbyists, is one answer. Regulate the number of lobbyists, or eliminate the process. I am not ignorant enough to believe the Wealth will not have access, but take away the blatant access.

The access the public doesn't have!

Husker4Life's picture
Husker4Life

Will Racism Backfire on Trump...Or not?

Thom plus logo Trump's son Eric said on Fox News that he's loving the Democrats being upset about Trump's racist language. He argued that it's playing right into their hands.