Truck Drivers with ADHD are legally allowed to take prescription Amphetamine. This is safe how?

16 posts / 0 new
Truck Drivers with ADHD are legally allowed to take prescription Amphetamine. This is safe how?

Hello. I am a truck driver with deep concerns about the legal ability for professional truck drivers to take Amphetamine (Adderall) as a way to treat an ADHD diagnosis. I do not know how many drivers take legal Amphetamine, but I meet them all the time. Some are very open to the fact that they simply fake ADHD to get their hands on the Amphetamine pills. Pilots are not allowed to take Amphetamine, why are professional truck drivers? I have started a petition to remove Amphetamine from the hands of professional truck and bus drivers. Please sign and pass along. I would also greatly appreciate any suggestions anyone might have for this cause to gain some steam. The Department of Transportation refuses to respond to my petition or letters of concern. Thank you.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/drug-free-roads/

sparkyinlaw@yahoo.com's picture
sparkyinlaw@yah...

Time To Expel Rep Steve King From the House?

Thom plus logo Congressman Steve King, in a new Internet meme, says that red state America has 8 trillion bullets and blue state America is still debating who can use which bathroom.