WHY I AM ASKING FOR YOUR SUPPORT AT PATREON?

Your support of the program is invaluable. Producing the Thom Hartmann Program is a labor of love for the team, but doesn't come without cost. We supply the program to non-profit, community and volunteer radio and cable stations across the US. However, this isn't cost-free and being a supporter through Patreon means you can help us to meet some of the bills, to allow us to continue free supply to the non-profit sector.

As a way of saying thank you, we would like to give you something back for your support at various levels. Every weekday, the live Thom Hartmann Program three hour program is recorded exclusively for Patreon supporters. Unedited, the full three-hour video will be right here on the Patreon page, within a couple of hours of the end of the live program. And we're also providing extra videos exclusive to sponsors.
Sponsor Special: How to Stop Your Food From Killing You. The American diet is now killing more people than high blood pressure and smoking

Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button

Help!!

2 posts / 0 new
Help!!

hello! I don't know if this is the right subject board to post this, so apologies if I should be elsewhere. I am a 42 yr old uk woman and think I am going out of my mind. I walked out of my job yesterday for reasons that would take more than a page to record, this is what lead me to tom's book the Edison Gene. I have struggled for years with hyperactity, concentration, making mistakes subsequently leading to bullying, ostracising , humiliation - the list is endless as you are probably aware. I think I have an attention defecit problem. I have been to my gp who says as an adult I can not be diagnosed. Over the last three years I have been moved from department to department at work due to bullying because of the mistakes I have made - the bully's have never been questioned, I am a secretary pa, currently for our service manager in the health service ( it's actually the same department but in different locations- everyone knows each other) and for some reason I make menial mistakes and as time goes on and with each department I am faced with hr policies for reasons such as "inability to follow simple instructions", capability ( lack of) I am monitored constantly whether under policy or not, this makes me very anxious and the mistakes get worse, leading me to get upset as I think I am a stupid idiot. I do not have any children due to unforeseen medical reasons but have a supportive partner. I am currently going through the change of life which isn't helping. I have tried exercise, vitamins, diet, meditation, gp gave me fluoxetine which for years I was against, but had to do something, I even do mantras every day before work so I don't make an error. I am however very creative and resourceful - if it can be made I'll make it and not buy it, I am eccentric, and fun to be around even though I have my demons. when I was younger I was put back a year at primary school,struggled in class, was disruptive, non conforming. Experimented with all types of drugs and alcohol. Does this sound familiar!!So here I am again, helpless. I can't afford a private psychiatrist. I have worn my heart on my sleeve a bit here and I apologise for going on a bit but would really appreciate some advice as I do feel isolated in a world of puppets where nobody understands.

thank you

Julieh12's picture
Julieh12

• Discover the Videos of the Day
  • Get The Daily Stack - Each & Every Article that Is Researched for the Program
  • Read Thom's Daily Blog

The One Thing That Scares Donald Trump

Thom plus logo The one thing that scares Donald Trump more than anything else is impeachment. Impeachment will lay bare all of his crimes, including his crimes before he came into the White House.