Need prayer of protection

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

6 posts / 0 new

Just asking for prayers of protection for anyone willing. Thank you.

NMHiker's picture
NMHiker

Comments

“Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, 24 but zlet him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth.

Jeremiah 9:23-24

Goliath was not defeated by David's sling-shot skills. No giant is too big.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

To God I Live, In God I Trust. These Bones Move Because He First Loved. They Discrated My Name, Stole My Birth Right.... I still Pray to My Jesus, OUR Guiding LIGHT ~ Amen In Spirit We Pray

NGodEyeTRUST's picture
NGodEyeTRUST

Obviously it is right that we need prayer protection because we, now a days become far from our prayers, so we need to read the Bible and have to offer our prayers for our protection.

KarenHill's picture
KarenHill

...this one says a lot for me:

http://www.thomhartmann.com/forum/2014/03/prayer-america

http://tahomahome.weebly.com/prayer-for-america.html

k. allen's picture
k. allen
Quote KarenHill:

Obviously it is right that we need prayer protection because we, now a days become far from our prayers, so we need to read the Bible and have to offer our prayers for our protection.

It depends on what parts you read. Read the portions that foment hatreds and intolerance, and you'll eventually bring your own house down around your ears. Understand that the writings of Paul and the O.T. often contradict Christ.

If you're a Christian, focus on the teachings of Jesus and leave the rest to biblical scholars.

Retired Monk - "Ideology is a disease"

polycarp2