God and Declaration of Independence

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

1 post / 0 new

Law's of Nature and NATURE'S God.

From the Declaration of Independence

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Religious fanaticism is a big problem. Intolerance creates separation. This divides and confuses the American People. My "concept of God," is an unorthodox Christian view that respects all other theological and mystical realizations. I don't like it when one religious fanatic preaches that their God is holier, stomps his fist or chest and expects their foolowers to march to prove their God is holier. I don't like Islamic infidels who hijack the true Islamic teachings, nor any religious intolerance. Whether we like it or not each religion in America, according to the Declaration of Independence is a God above the hyprocisy. That is one reason I don't agree with the Republican concept of God. The Declaration of Independence offers us a way to stay clear of their mind control over their dumb masses.

Rey Blanco's picture
Rey Blanco

The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018

It seems it's all racism, all the time w/the GOP...Neo-Nazi robocall hits Iowa on Molly Tibbett’s murder: “KILL THEM ALL. ” Richard Wolff drops by about the National Debt. Is it a disaster or an OK thing? Also - Trump & The National Enquirer - Is the Economy Here To Serve Us Or Are We Here to Serve the economy?