First Time Using (2-Post Only) The New Website & Message Board, from The Limited Use of This Website & Message Board...

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

3 posts / 0 new

...All I Have to Say is I LOVE THEM, GREAT WORK!!!!!

Great White Shark- Earth And Beings Rights Person's picture
Great White Sha...

Comments

After receiving my first reply, to one of those two posts, I noticed that one of the biggest problems with these message boards still has been solved. www.ThomHartmann.com's website management team cannot have notifications to replies to our posts delivered to our E-Mails? That is what happens in all other message boards I am members of; without it is just so outdated, with such a great website & otherwise modern message boards,

Great White Shark- Earth And Beings Rights Person's picture
Great White Sha...

People who identify as Democratic should grow up and realize the Democrat has to win! Stop worrying about Hillary winning ( or Bernie), but us all LOSING if there is not a Democrat in the WH next year! If we vote in a democratic congress to match a democratic WH, even a corporatist like Hillary can effect positive change! These purity tests by some people do a disservice to this process. There is too much to lose to be petty about the candidates.

zekesdad's picture
zekesdad

What Do Democrats Really Want?

Thom plus logo Thomas Friedman, the confused billionaire, told us decades ago that "free trade" is what made the Lexus a successful product when, in fact, it was decades of Japanese government subsidies and explicit tariffs that did so.