Doomed Duets

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

3 posts / 0 new

Some recent duets are doing well, Tony Bennet and Lady Gaga for example.

Some historical pairings just didn't take off. Ella Fitzgerald and Sam Cooke bookings were a bust, Sam & Ella tickets couldn't be given away.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Comments

I do not know about duets, but one ensemble I would love to see would be a girl group with one man. They would converse casually similar to The View. They would be Christine O'Donnell, Ann Coulter, Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin and Rick Perry. I would run the show at 10:00 P.M. Saturdays and make Lorne Michaels try to find a real job.

Roland de Brabant's picture
Roland de Brabant

The tickets were reissued with a sanitizer at the gate. The backup group sold with Sam & Ella free

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Trump and His Billionaire Buddies Plot to Destroy Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid

Thom plus logo Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid are officially in the crosshairs of the Trump administration, and they intend to go after them this year.