Arizona Congressman Paul Gosar Hears Complaints From Frustrated Chemtrail Victims

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

20 posts / 0 new

Arizona Congressman Paul Gosar Hears Complaints From Frustrated Chemtrail Victims -- The Town Hall meeting opens with Al DiCicco making a frustrated comment about inaction by Arizona State authoriteis then demands to know what Rep. Gosar is going to do about it. - http://wp.me/p2FjTj-5qO

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Comments

The tinfoil hat crowd is up in arms again!!!

mdhess's picture
mdhess

Always same troll comments quickly. The real Owl has eyes to see; the troll does not.

ABCee's picture
ABCee
Quote ABCee:

Always same troll comments quickly. The real Owl has eyes to see; the troll does not.

ABCee,

Ignore the name calling. Some people can't debate.

LysanderSpooner's picture
LysanderSpooner
Quote LysanderSpooner:
Quote ABCee:

ABCee,

Let's debate whether Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax while we're at it. "Some people" are fruit loops

mdhess's picture
mdhess

There have been jet trails (aka: contrails) ever since the jet engines were invented. It is mostly the expanding water vapor in the atmosphere that you see. I agree that putting all that pollution in our atmosphere can't be good for any of us over time. But, for it to be thought of as some kind of way of poisoning us all, or even some of us, on purpose just doesn't make sense. If they wanted to target certain groups, there are much better, and more accurate ways of doing it...say...through our water systems. Using a crop duster would be far more effective in targeting certain groups of people while leaving the wealthy unaffected. I don't see the wealthy ruling elite walking around with special gear to protect them...like gas masks. When contrails are created way up there in the sky...the winds cause them to scatter far from where they are overhead. There really is no way to control them...to say...target certain people. True, the pollution they cause, just like automobiles or trains or any other mechanized form of travel, affects us all...but, what are you going to do when people insist on air travel, driving their cars, taking buses or trains? Even riding horses that fart methane is bad for us. But, I'm sure that there are people who would think that methane was some kind of evil plot to kill us off. ;-} People that eat hamburgers and steaks don't let the problem of massive methane pollution from farting cows worry them. Maybe it's the farting cows that are melting our ice caps? ;-} I bet they pollute our atmosphere far more than those contrails do.

Palindromedary's picture
Palindromedary
Quote Palindromedary:There have been jet trails (aka: contrails) ever since the jet engines were invented. It is mostly the expanding water vapor in the atmosphere that you see. I agree that putting all that pollution in our atmosphere can't be good for any of us over time. But, for it to be thought of as some kind of way of poisoning us all, or even some of us, on purpose just doesn't make sense. If they wanted to target certain groups, there are much better, and more accurate ways of doing it...say...through our water systems. Using a crop duster would be far more effective in targeting certain groups of people while leaving the wealthy unaffected. I don't see the wealthy ruling elite walking around with special gear to protect them...like gas masks. When contrails are created way up there in the sky...the winds cause them to scatter far from where they are overhead. There really is no way to control them...to say...target certain people. True, the pollution they cause, just like automobiles or trains or any other mechanized form of travel, affects us all...but, what are you going to do when people insist on air travel, driving their cars, taking buses or trains? Even riding horses that fart methane is bad for us. But, I'm sure that there are people who would think that methane was some kind of evil plot to kill us off. ;-} People that eat hamburgers and steaks don't let the problem of massive methane pollution from farting cows worry them. Maybe it's the farting cows that are melting our ice caps? ;-} I bet they pollute our atmosphere far more than those contrails do.

I only wish what you are saying was true. Obviously you do not recall the deep blue Arizona skies prior to 1999 when they started to ramp up the geoengineering programs to today's massive assault.

ABCee's picture
ABCee

The grass used to be greener too before those darned unicorns started trampling it

mdhess's picture
mdhess

Is Chem Trails a national park in Arizona? I don't get it.

RichardofJeffersonCity's picture
RichardofJeffer...

ABCee: I'll have to take your word on the change in the Arizona sky. I had lived in Tucson for a while back in the 80s. And have been there since. I do remember some very blue skies in both Arizona and New Mexico. You must live in Arizona so you know what it's like now. If it has changed then maybe it is HAARP that has changed it? Or maybe it is just the increased population than has created increased pollution from motor vehicles and heating their homes at night with wood burning stoves. And, I'm sure that the increased jet travel due to the increased transportation demand has caused those skies to be polluted as well.

Arizona, at one time anyway, was one of the fastest growing areas...all those retired people wanted to move there. One doctor told me back in the 80s that, since I had asthma, I might have complications in Arizona due to Valley Fever which was a problem there at that time. Plus, the heat there can do funny things to one's brain...or so I've been told. ;-}

I thought I saw a giant cigar shaped UFO once that ducked behind a cloud before I could stop the car and look at it through binoculars when I was traveling through New Mexico. Of course, I was on my way to the 50 year anniversary of the Roswell crash...so maybe the heat got to me along with an expectation of seeing UFOs.

I saw plenty of cows, though, none of which had been mutilated. Sorry Linda Mouton Howe...no stories here! ;-} I had my trumpet with me and I played them a little tune. They just stared at me like I was nuts. Imagine that!? It was a secondary road so there wasn't much traffic. Thank goodness for that...it's one thing to be stared at by a bunch of cows who thinks you're nuts and another if people think that. I had never played before a captivated audience before...but being penned in...I guess they had no place else to go.

Anyway, if it was the contrails, why would it only affect Arizona? Those planes fly everywhere and I haven't heard anyone else from other states talk about the change in the color of their skies. And if "they" (whoever "they" are) are trying to poison us...why haven't they succeeded yet? Haven't they been doing it for many years now? I've been hearing about these contrails for over a decade, maybe two, now almost as long ago as I first heard old Major Ed Dames, the "Remote Viewer", warning us about Giant Sun flares frying the earth and invading aliens. I don't think I ever heard him say anything about Global Warming or droughts, though, or even the big earthquake they just had in Nepal that killed something like 2,000 people. Maybe it wasn't cataclysmic enough to mention? ;-} Maybe if he would just increase his dose of peyote...he might be better at Remote Viewing.

Anyway, I hope you are wrong about the contrails. But I am more concerned about what is happening to us all in the way of things that have little speculation or deniability like our inability to survive the coming financial destruction of everyone but the super rich and the antibiotic-evading super bugs and killer viruses that could kill off a sizable portion of our world population. My own destruction is imminent anyway...not many more years to worry about much of anything. I am kinda hoping the ETs show up instead of hiding in all those subterranean tunnels they have connecting major areas all over the U.S. Oh, and that underwater giant hanger entrance off the coast of Santa Barbara...you can even see it on Google Earth! ;-}

Palindromedary's picture
Palindromedary
Quote LysanderSpooner:
Quote ABCee:

ABCee,

Since you routinely run away from threads to evade confronting the bankruptcy of your delusions, your comment is rather amusing.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX
Quote mdhess:

The tinfoil hat crowd is up in arms again!!!

Agreed... what's next... will they be demanding Congress investigate the Shadow People?

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

And then, there are the Lizard People. The Shape Shifters. Rods. Ghosts. Demons. Republicans. Very scary!

Palindromedary's picture
Palindromedary

What exactly is a chemtrail victim? I have not heard of any "victims" of "chemtrailing". I think that there must be proof of chemtrails actually doing some kind of harm before threre can be a victim. Have any congressmen ever tabled complaints from frustrated victims of alien body probes?

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

I'd be much more worried about the radioactive pollution from Fukishima and any future nuclear accidents.

Palindromedary's picture
Palindromedary

Good point, Bush_Wacker! What is a chemtrail victim? These paranoid inducing radio talk shows, with their special guests that try to scare us with their stories of chemtrails, have been doing this for probably 20 years and never have I heard of any chemtrail victims. I've heard of bird flu, swine flu, mad cow disease, and a bunch of other diseases like cancers that are mostly caused from bad lifestyle choices...like smoking...or even by things we don't have much control over like pollution from automobiles and factories and even, yes, pollution from contrails. But, the idea that some unseen power is deliberately trying to poison us by adding special toxic substances in those contrails is ridiculous when you consider that there are much better ways of accomplishing that goal, if that really was the goal to begin with. One way would be to poison our water. But, they have had a system in place for thousands of years that works pretty good to reduce the populations...it's called war. Why would "they" use chemtrails to kill off people when they are doing it through wars. And if they didn't have surplus people to go to war then they couldn't wage wars and impose their will upon other countries. And if you look at this from the cost angle...it would cost a hell of a lot to try to poison people through contrails. And it would be a hit and miss (mostly miss) situation. Those winds blow helter-skelter and most of whatever is in contrails is dissipated and diluted in the atmosphere. So, it just does not make any sense...this chemtrails conspiracy theory.

Palindromedary's picture
Palindromedary

Deny all you want, the world is watching!

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/prestigious-health-magazine-covers-ge...

Those nay sayers are clueless.

donna ford's picture
donna ford
Quote mdhess:
Quote LysanderSpooner:
Quote ABCee:

ABCee,

Let's debate whether Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax while we're at it. "Some people" are fruit loops

Sandy Hook and the Boston Marathon Bombing were hoaxes, yes. And Lee Harvey didn't shoot Kennedy. Do you want more?

LysanderSpooner's picture
LysanderSpooner
Quote Palindromedary:Good point, Bush_Wacker! What is a chemtrail victim?
A chemtrail pilot who didn't get paid by the Bilderburg Group.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX
Quote Palindromedary:There have been jet trails (aka: contrails) ever since the jet engines were invented. It is mostly the expanding water vapor in the atmosphere that you see. I agree that putting all that pollution in our atmosphere can't be good for any of us over time. But, for it to be thought of as some kind of way of poisoning us all, or even some of us, on purpose just doesn't make sense.
Since these chemtrails fall on us all... those in on this conspiracy must have some way of protecting themselves. We should start looking for anyone who has tiny air filters tucked into their nostrils.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

"The Saddest Thing Is This Won't Be Breaking News"

Thom plus logo As the world burns, and more and more fossil fuels are being used every day planet-wide, atmospheric carbon dioxide levels passed 416 ppm this week at the Mauna Loa Observatory in Hawaii. In the 300,000 years since the emergence of modern humans, carbon dioxide levels have never been this high.