Litigation Attorney Says Weather Manipulation Causing California Drought

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

7 posts / 0 new

California litigation attorney is suspicious that aerosol geoegineering and covert weather manipulation is responsible for California’s record drought.

Oh, so I'm not the only one who has observed them spraying right before a front? For years now!

Link

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Comments

Give it a rest already.

te·di·umˈtēdēəm/ nounnoun: tedium

1. the state of being tedious."cousins and uncles filled the tedium of winter nights with many a tall tale"synonyms:monotony, boredom, ennui, uniformity, routine, dreariness, dryness, banality, vapidity, insipidity "she loathed the tedium of housework"antonyms:variety

mdhess's picture
mdhess

To those with open minds: Be sure to watch the second video on the page I listed above. It includes important information about the aersosol weather manipulation operations including weather used as a weapon. Professionally produced, and it gets better as you watch it. Here is the link: YouTube Video

More on the "ridiculously resilient ridge": The Climate Engineers Can No Longer Suppress El Niño

-Thank you

ABCee's picture
ABCee

So, what possible purpose would it be to cause a drought in California? All those wealthy wine growers and almond tree growers as well as all the other crops that are grown in California would not benefit from a drought. Unless, you think it is the Ruskies or the Iranians or how about the Chinese? Oops, not the Chinese, they are getting most of our almonds. Maybe ISIS is behind it? But then ISIS is controlled and supplied by the CIA. That's it! The damn CIA is at it again! Those rascals! Shame on them!

If there was anything to the conspiracy theory that we are being sprayed by something funny in those contrails....maybe it is a way of seeding the clouds to get it to rain. Now that would be a good idea, would it not? It would be weather control but good weather control. And instead of people getting suckered by someone like Wilhelm Reich with his Orgono-orgasmatron cloudbusters maybe they have some real science behind what they are doing. And they are not even trying to hit up some local yokels with blueberry patches for a few dollars. It's all covert money anyway! Part of the Black Budget, you know!

I still chuckle at the childhood memory I have of these religious women going around town just prior to Halloween trying to convince people not to donate to UNICEF (which another group was trying to get people to hand to the trick-or-treaters instead of candy..yeah..that went over big! ;-0). They said that UNICEF was a communist conspiracy plot and we'd better not give them any money or we'd rot in hell!!! I think the religious group was loonier than the group that thought they would actually get away with changing Halloween from candy to kids to a charity plot. I still wonder how much of the money that goes to some of these so-called charities actually goes to those who actually need it rather than the well-paid top level administrators of those organizations who skim from the top...they get very well paid, I suspect! Yes, there are scamsters everywhere but they ain't commies, they're capitalist pigs.

Palindromedary's picture
Palindromedary

Well, I for one am quite tired of arguing on what is causing this global disruption.

Let's talk about the effects such as the desertification of California, what it means for US to lose its vegetable basket and the 30million environmental refugees streaming out of California in near future. That is if the drought turns out to be bad as some models predict.

ABCee wants to blame it on global geo-engineering (to some extent quite true but its with green house gasses)

Then there are those who wants to blame liberals, FINE! but what are you going to do about the result of California drought?

What about those who says its part of natural cycle. FINE! but what are you going to do about the result of California drought?

I hope you can get nurishment from plain dry dirt.

smilingcat

If 30 million people leave Cal, I'm going back.

rs allen

Australia has the least amount of water of any continent, and more desert than CA as % of land mass. Their desalination projects are going well, different methods for different costs to evaluate during their long term plan. They didn't dick around with corrupt parties wanting the whole pie with only one method and one corporation and their bought and paid for politicians. You see, they have an unusual system downunder, they call it democracy, and it works. They fixed the mass executions from firearms problems too. They might have fewer nutcases though, so their successful policies might not work on the US asylum. Aussies remind me of America 35 years ago, before Reagan. Kiwis too are still friendly like Americans used to be, and Canadians still are.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

"The Saddest Thing Is This Won't Be Breaking News"

Thom plus logo As the world burns, and more and more fossil fuels are being used every day planet-wide, atmospheric carbon dioxide levels passed 416 ppm this week at the Mauna Loa Observatory in Hawaii. In the 300,000 years since the emergence of modern humans, carbon dioxide levels have never been this high.