Bill Gates backs climate scientists lobbying for large-scale geoengineering

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

7 posts / 0 new

Hey, they're only talking about doing it, right?

C'mon Bill, spray us!

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Comments

You know, ABCee, that although it may sound to YOU like spraying reflective particles, like sulfur dioxide, 30 miles above the earth's surface is some kind of proof that the contrails of our jet liners, flying only 35,000-60,000 feet above the earth's surface, for the past several decades has contained some mysterious chemical poisons that are meant to kill or control us in some way but the question remains...what masses of people, over the past several decades, have been affected adversely by any of this aside from being just undesirable pollution? Conspiracy theorists have been talking about this mysterious chemical concoction that THEY are spraying on us, through jet liner contrails, for over 20 years.

Sulphur Dioxide is used all the time on our fruit to help preserve them from prematurely going bad. Many asthma sufferers may have a problem with this. I have asthma, myself, and I haven't had much of a problem with this. I do stay on my asthma meds, though. Just what do you think would happen to all those Sulphur Dioxide reflective flakes if they put them 30 miles up? Gravity is not very strong at that altitude and Sulphur Dioxide flakes would not be very massive. Do you really think that they would all come falling down all at once and choke us to death? Now why would the scientists do something like that, eh?

Have you ever known anyone to have died of jet contrails? I sure haven't! And I can think of no reason why some all-powerful groups of people would want to pollute their own atmosphere for some devious purpose when it could kill them as well. You don't see any of those powerful people walking around wearing gas masks, do you? But then, maybe it is those giant termite-like grey aliens, who have burrowed deep into the earth that have connecting webs of tunnels connecting major hubs throughout the earth, who have plans to annihilate earth's humans so that they can take over. You know, it's sad, but some people actually do believe in such things! It's more likely that those "aliens" are "republicans" that want to steal our pensions, 401ks, and other retirement funds...our social security...medicare....etc! Damn giant Republican termites eat away at the foundations of our society and will destroy the earth as we know it!!!

I can, however, think of why some powerful people might want to divert some people's attention away from what earthly things are going on ...like right here in our country... in our politics... influenced by money and power. They don't have to put stuff in contrails. All they have to do is put nonsense, like contrails or burrowing alien greys, into the minds of people who will believe such things. And they will be easily controlled enough to keep them from concentrating on things that really matter.

Yes, I know, it's fun though, isn't it?

Palindromedary's picture
Palindromedary

Thanks for staying on task ABCee. Today Northwest Washington was under a dominant high pressure ridge, about 30.5 millabares. By first light the "contrails" began to appear in mass. By noon the "contrails" had made most of the visable sky a white haze. At 3;00 pm through the white haze at least 30 visable persitant "contrails were apparent.

I expect you know you are up against a resistance on this forum that partly thinks the "myth" of geoengineering is a right wing smoke screen, as opposed to a wrong headed attempt to offset the reality of run-away global warming.

You are in a forum that thinks they can trust or hope to trust government/U.S. government to look after their security...LOL. In fact I would bet 75% of this forum including Thom thinks Hillary is idealogical bliss... LOL again.

dialindicator's picture
dialindicator
Quote dialindicator:

I expect you know you are up against a resistance on this forum that partly thinks the "myth" of geoengineering is a right wing smoke screen

Thanks, I got it. According to the article I posted, Ken Caldeira says he receives $375,000 a year from Gates, holds a carbon capture patent and works for Intellectual Ventures, a private geoegineering research company part-owned by Gates and run by Nathan Myhrvold, former head of technology at Microsoft.

Let's see what Mr. Caldeira has to say: Geoengineer keeps forgetting he discussed poisoning our skies

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Intellectual Ventures is not a "geoengineering reseach company" It's a patent trolling company.

http://www.intellectualventures.com/

http://www.intellectualventureslab.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_Ventures

Here's some actual, easily found information regarding the above-- go crazy to your heart's content:

http://dge.stanford.edu/labs/caldeiralab/FICER.html

mdhess's picture
mdhess

For somebody who denies all this is happening...you seem to know a lot.

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Max Bliss - Stopping the Geoengineering Agenda (May 2015)

Max is an independent researcher and activist and a very prominent voice in the climate change and geoengineering debate. In this compelling 1 1/2 hour interview, Max discusses geoengineering and the California drought, Bill Gates and the global elite, and enquires into the motives of geoengineers Ken Caldeira and David Keith.

YouTube Video

ABCee's picture
ABCee

How To Bring Back A Middle Class

Thom plus logo From the 1930s to the Reagan Revolution, America grew the largest and most robust middle class in history. Along with strong unions, the main driver of that was that people earning more than about $10 million in today's money confronted a top tax rate of 91% until the 60s, and 67% until Reagan came into office.