Frankie's Grace

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

1 post / 0 new

Grace and Frankie is a Netflix original starring a few older stars, call it a tetrafart cast covering Lily Tomlin's nature, San Fran, yoga, chanting, and offspring in CA upscale, Jane Fonda's aging cover girl image (think Barbarella went professional), and more. I liked the few episodes I've viewed, but most of my music posted on the Bluegrass thread that rs and I have kept running, (thanks rs- I like it all) most of those artists have died or are old farts too. Anyhow, whether it's funny only to old farts or not is a question I cannot answer.

Tomlin's old hippy is rotfl for me. Their adult kids have witty dialogue too.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

How Has the Right Wing Takeover of the GOP and the Media Changed America?

Thom plus logo On Tucker Carlson's show, David Horowitz said, "The creation of America was probably the greatest gift given to Black people in 3,000 years..." He added that "the people who hate America on the left, and this embraces so much of the Democratic Party these days, have conducted a 50-year, 60-year attack on Christianity in this country."