New videogame for the PlayStation 4, it's called "Take, Tape, & Rape"

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

4 posts / 0 new

this shocking new videogame that i just read about in a videogame magazine: it encourages the player(s) to: stalk, kidnap, tape womens' and girls' mouths and tape their wrists together and their ankles together, and then stuff them into a minivan, and then they can be repeatedly photographed and videotaped being groped, molested, sexually assaulted, and raped on their way to a den to be photographed and videotaped being groped, molested, sexually assaulted, and raped some more. what's even more shocking is that the women and girls characters are from different anime TV shows and videogames and even many versions of Barbie (including my size Barbie versions) and friends of Barbie can be used these ways while Ken watches while he's chained to a wall in the den. i've never played this game, so could this game be illegal or does the Supreme Court's ruling that the First Amendment protects all speech including speech that some find detestable mean that all videogames, including Take, Tape, and Rape like Grand Theft Auto V are protected free speech?

progressforever

Comments

Why don't you post a link, so that we can see if this thing is for real. My Google search finds no such title.

Zenzoe

Take, Tape, & Rape is supposed to be released in late August of 2016 according to that magazine; i've never played the short demo of it at GameStop; Take, Tape, & Rape is rated MA and has 700 various fictional college women characters to do these sex crimes onto also

progressforever

I can't find anything on the internet to confirm any of this nonsense.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

Trump's Lies Are Killing Us

Thom plus logo Donald Trump keeps insisting in his rallies, as he did last night, that he has lowered prescription drug prices, is protecting people with pre-existing conditions, and is improving Medicare. While everybody knows that he lies a lot, these are among the most pernicious lies.