Jacob Rubenstein JACK RUBY was a jew chicago mobster who bare knuckle fought Nazi bund members in the USA. Later assassinated

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

7 posts / 0 new

See American Nazis on ahc channel. Busgy Siegal setup training sessions on how to attack nazi bund members.

KENNEDY WAS AGAINST ISRAEL ACQUIRING NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

2. Many Jewish organizations, including community groups and veterans associations, protested at Bund meetings. They weren’t alone in the fight. Jewish underworld kingpins, including Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Siegel, and Mickey Cohen broke up Bundist meetings and bones.   Charlie “Lucky” Luciano offered assistance from the Italian branch of the Mafia. But Lansky believed this was a Jewish fight, and politely declined his colleague’s offer. However, while mobsters usually were wary of outsiders want a part of underworld action, Lansky and his crews trained eager “civilian” volunteers who wanted to join in the street battles and meeting hall raids. Another Jewish gangster who fought Bundists was a former delivery boy for Al Capone, a Chicago thug named Jacob Rubenstein.  Rubenstein later moved to Dallas and changed his name to Jack Ruby. Ruby’s youthful exploits as a Bund fighter are explicitly detailed in the Warren Commission Report on President Kennedy’s assassination. - See more at: http://www.thehistoryreader.com/modern-history/6-things-may-known-nazis-...

Truth2010

Comments

I never knew Ruby was Rubenstein a jew mobster. And I never knew the Jew mobsters fought the nazi movement in America in the 30s. That to me makes Moussad the highest suspect in the JFK assassination

Truth2010

Using the word Jew, which is a proper noun, as an adjective to refer to a noun, such as "mobster," is an anti-semitic use of the word Jew. It should have been "Jewish Chicago mobster." It should not be necessary to insult someone else's religion in making a point.

Robindell's picture
Robindell

my intention was not to insult someone else's religion. And I didnt. And using jew as a adjective it does not make sense that it's insulting

Truth2010

https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/nouns-adjective.htm Now do you have anything intelligent to say about a possible Mossad connection in the Kennedy assassination?

Truth2010

If true, the back ground story/s on the families is interesting. How it's relates to Jack Ruby, if true, is a tidbit that only lends credence to the fairly well known open secret at the time of his trial that Ruby was 'connected'.

There's some that could also suggest that both JFK and RFK was either a payback from some vendetta left over from Joe Kennedys' liquor running days or that both JFK and RFK had turned against and going after their dads old partners in crime. And those lines are a lot more direct than some of the other massive conspiracies theories I've heard.

rs allen

The grammatically and ethically correct word to modify another is "Jewish." To say something like a "Jew holiday" or a "Jew banker" is incorrect and is meant to be derogatory. BIgots often deny their prejudice, so such a denial comes as no surprise. The man's religion to me is irrelevant to what occurred. After all, the Klu Klux Klan described itself as being a Christian church.

Robindell's picture
Robindell

Can the Presidency Regain Its Integrity After Trump?

Thom plus logo Even those of us old enough to remember have probably forgotten that in the spring of 1979 the Attorney General of the United States appointed a special prosecutor to look into his own president's ownership of his peanut warehouse, to make sure that he wasn't, in any way, making money from his presidency.