My Prayer for A Cure

16 posts / 0 new
My Prayer for A Cure

I have finally found a Radiation Oncologist who is non-judgmental, and who is open to ordering the testing necessary to see if my 90 day course of cannabis therapy, for prostate cancer, has been beneficial. I go in to meet him for a second opinion tomorrow.

Here is the New Thought prayer I have been meditating on this week:

" I know that the divine energy of the universe is in everything, and that I am one with it.

I know that divine energy supplies all of my needs, including my healthy, cancer-free, body.

I am grateful for my divine good health, and I let this prayer of gratitude go, out into the universe, for it to multiply and come back to me in the form of a complete cure.

And so it is. Amen."

Thank you all for sharing your positive healing energy with me.

Peace,
Steve

To read more, go to: http://www.thomhartmann.com/users/steveiam/blog/2015/05/my-prostate-cancermedical-marijuana-treatment-blog

Steve.I.Am's picture
Steve.I.Am

The Founders Created the Electoral College to Prevent a Foreign-Influenced Candidate From Winning - It Didn't Stop Trump, so Let's Scrap It

Thom plus logo It's time to take another step forward in fine-tuning our republic and abolish the Electoral College.

America's Founders and Framers thought they could use the Electoral College to prevent somebody like Donald Trump from ever becoming president. Unfortunately, they were wrong, and now we're paying the price.