10-30-2015; Jet Stream blocked into California

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

8 posts / 0 new

10-30-2015; A strong upper level moisture flow heading into California is being disrupted over Oregon and Washington which is preventing cool damp rainy weather in the bone-dry State. A man-made electronic high-pressure blockade is clearly visible in the Infrared satellite view over the two States. Once again, conditions are quite favorable for delivering rain into California and the Southwest, but the people running these transmitters have blockaded the moisture field. This morning at 10:30, the Relative Humidity was 9.5% in the Foothills of Los Angeles - when we should be having a RH of 75% and cool damp weather. YouTube Video

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Comments

Quote ABCee:

but the people running these transmitters have blockaded the moisture field.

Who are these people? Can anyone else see them?

Legend

Pt. 2 -10-30-15; Close-up detail, Jet Stream blockade

YouTube Video

and somebody on this board might say the 'ribs' are due to cattle grazing...

ABCee's picture
ABCee
Quote Legend:
Quote ABCee:

Who are these people? Can anyone else see them?

Don't ask ABC any questions like who's trying to create a drought in California. All you'll get is another video by ABCs' favorite crackpot. Oh oh oh.. I forgot... it's the Reptilians!!

As for the "knife edge" in the lunatic in the video claims is a deliberate attempt to block moisture from going east, EVIDENCE of deliberate interference with the weather...

IT'S THE F*CKING CASCADE MOUNTAINS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascade_Range

and maybe can still be seen in this video until it's updated... it's called a rain shadow https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_shadow 

"Most rainshadows in the western United States are due to the Sierra Nevada and Cascades."

Moist air rises to clear the mountains where it cools and rains out... leaving dryer air behind.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

Even after changing his avatar to a cutsie little mouse, I'll always know him as The God of Hellfire.

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Drought, as I pointed out here, is the norm in California in the geologic record. Our dismay at the State's present condition stems from our "firefly" perspective of time.

mjolnir's picture
mjolnir
Quote ABCee:

Even after changing his avatar to a cutsie little mouse, I'll always know him as The God of Hellfire.

EVASION ALERT!!! Hey Einstein... YOU are the one posting that youtube moron and his idiotic videos here all the time. It's not "hellfire" to point out the truth that his arguments and claims are pure nonsense. But as I've long suspected... YOU are the moron putting out those videos.

So are you going to deal with the fact that the "knife edge" effect blocking moisture is simply due to the Cascade Mts... and not secret government conspiracy to block rain from Cal?

Didn't think so.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX
Quote ulTRAX:
Quote ABCee:

Don't ask ABC any questions like who's trying to create a drought in California. All you'll get is another video by ABCs' favorite crackpot. Oh oh oh.. I forgot... it's the Reptilians!!

As for the "knife edge" in the lunatic in the video claims is a deliberate attempt to block moisture from going east, EVIDENCE of deliberate interference with the weather...

IT'S THE F*CKING CASCADE MOUNTAINS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascade_Range

and maybe can still be seen in this video until it's updated... it's called a rain shadow https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_shadow 

"Most rainshadows in the western United States are due to the Sierra Nevada and Cascades."

Moist air rises to clear the mountains where it cools and rains out... leaving dryer air behind.

I see our Chemtrail freak can't yet admit that the "knife edge" in his video isn't some artificial attempt to block rain from Cal... but simply the Cascade Mt Range.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

America: Meet Your Overlord Rupert Murdoch...

Thom plus logo The main lesson that we've learned so far from the impeachment hearings is that if Richard Nixon had had a billionaire like Rupert Murdoch with a television network like Fox News behind him, he never would've resigned and America would have continued to be presided over by a criminal.