Reptilians And Chemtrail Terraforming! (They Framed Brilliant Scientist Who Exposed Them)

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

16 posts / 0 new

I'm sure we all know by now that those amateurish "chemtrail" video links that have been posted here are all done by crackpots if not the insane. But they have inspired me to use their detective techniques and look for REAL evidence of chemtrails. And I've found it!!!

>>>>!!!!SPREAD THE WORD!!!!<<<<

This ain't pretty.... but the truth rarely is. So read no further unless you want to help save yourself and all of humanity!!! Here's PROOF that chemtrails are modifying our weather and creating hurricanes! LOOK at the hundreds maybe THOUSANDS of chemtrails flights in and out of the center of Hurricane Fran back in 1996!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Fran10.jpg

Obviously humans LACK the technical ability to maintain such a sustained effort in such hurricane conditions. But it's not a problem for advanced alien civilizations. The effort was clearly being conducted by the Reptilians, an alien race which seeks to replicate on earth what must be the rain and high winds of their home planet.

>>>>WHO ELSE WOULD WANT HURRICANES ON EARTH?<<<<

The effort may be supported by the Shadow People... beings, possibly aliens possibly inter-dimensional time travelers, we don't yet know for sure. Normal people can not see them directly but thankfully sleep deprived meth addicts CAN see them and have warned humanity of their existence!!!

YES this is geoengineering... but not by the greedy, sociopathic elite bent on depopulating the planet so their kids can steal the PlayStations of our dead children... but deliberate terraforming to make our planet ready for what must be the coming alien invasion.

Again, the PROOF is in this very picture!! https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Fran10.jpg

>>>>!!!!SPREAD THE WORD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!<<<<

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

Comments

It's on the internet so it must be true?

gumball's picture
gumball
Quote gumball:

It's on the internet so it must be true?

It's more like... if it's on the internet then it MUST be true!!!

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX
Quote ulTRAX:

I'm sure we all know by now that those amateurish "chemtrail" video links that have been posted here are all done by crackpots if not the insane. But they have inspired me to use their detective techniques and look for REAL evidence of chemtrails. And I've found it!!!

Here's one of those crackpot videos. In a world of 7 billion people, it's now gotten 24 views in the past three months!!!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhiY3TSev7A

So why would the Reptilians want to keep rain out of California?

Obviously they have a nut allergy and want to reduce California's production of almonds and pistachios... and since they long for the conditions of their home planet... rain and high winds... obviously because they intend to invade elsewhere!!!!

These alien life forms can't get more insidious than that!

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

Nice to see some Art Bell fans talikng about 'Reptilians'. Art Bell is back on ther air 5 nights a week for those unaware 9pm to Midnight. During the 90's and the early 2000's Art Bell was my favorite on the air.

Well like I said , after a year off because of being forced into silence by SIRIUS Satellite. ART is doing his this, but this time he's the Master of his own fate, using the internet to satisfy his millions of followers.

ArtBell.com

zapdam's picture
zapdam

Nice to see some Art Bell fans talikng about 'Reptilians'. Art Bell is back on ther air 5 nights a week for those unaware 9pm to Midnight. During the 90's and the early 2000's Art Bell was my favorite on the air.

Well like I said , after a year off because of being forced into silence by SIRIUS Satellite. ART is doing his this, but this time he's the Master of his own fate, using the internet to satisfy his millions of followers.

ArtBell.com

zapdam's picture
zapdam
Quote zapdam:

Bell is back on the air? But obviously no longer connected with C2C?

What's always bothered me about Bell and Noorey is they were never skeptical enough of wackos who were guests or who called in... but then, they were appealing to a certain audience. For instance Noorey had John Lott, the bogus gun "researcher", who made the claim background checks were 90+% false positives and Noorey just accepted the claim without question.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

Just as I predicted... those damn Reptilians deliberately steered Hurricane Patricia AWAY from California...

Insidious bastards!!!!

Who are they? What do they want?

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

reptiles are cold blooded so they need the heat. Drenching cold rain is not good for their well being I guess....

mojave rattlesnake, pacific rattle snake, gila monsters and many other reptiles prefer the dry desert heat. yeah they want to take over and the new world order is reptillian not mammalian

smilingcat

Finally at last, we have a believable creationist theory!

rs allen

Who would have thought it possible... that the Reptilians went back and time and created the Cascade Mountains TO BLOCK RAIN FROM CALIFORNIA!!!

And yet here's the proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngjBq0D-fEE&feature=youtu.be

This brilliant observer of weather patterns noted how there was a "knifes edge" blocking moisture from descending south from Oregon. Sadly not even he knows the entire depth of the Reptilian conspiracy!!

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX
Quote rs allen:

Finally at last, we have a believable creationist theory!

But who created these devious and insidious Reptilians???

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

>>>>>MORE PROOF of the Reptilian Invasion!!!!<<<<<

It's clear now the Reptilian alien invaders have capabilities MUCH more advanced than merely directing hurricanes and going back in time to create the Cascade Mts to block rain from California. They have mind modification capabilities to convince a significant percentage of susceptible low IQ humans that it's really their own government that is deliberately trying to deprive California of water. More undeniable proof on the way. Stay tuned.

Oh The Humanity!!!

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

Those devious Reptilians will go to any lengths to avoid being exposed. They'd latest escapade was to frame Dr Marvin Herndon, a brilliant scientist, who was on the verge of exposing them forcing him to retract his paper from scientific journal The International
Journal of Environmental Research and Public Heath. Herndon was convinced the global geoengineering conspiracy was spraying coal fly ash into the troposphere to modify the climate. He had no proof. He never found planes with such spraying apparatus or coal ash tanks. But so what. It was all there... in the comparisons between coal fly ash and particulates in rain water.

In reality he was set up... instead measuring coal ash particulates from contrail spraying, he was really measuring pollution from China.

http://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/12/9/10941/htm

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX
Quote ulTRAX:

Who would have thought it possible... that the Reptilians went back and time and created the Cascade Mountains TO BLOCK RAIN FROM CALIFORNIA!!!

And yet here's the proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngjBq0D-fEE&feature=youtu.be

This brilliant observer of weather patterns noted how there was a "knifes edge" blocking moisture from descending south from Oregon. Sadly not even he knows the entire depth of the Reptilian conspiracy!!

At this point I'm pretty sure that the moron behind those YouTube videos is ABC himself.

So... have you yet retracted your nonsense about the "knifes edge"?

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX
Quote ulTRAX:This ain't pretty.... but the truth rarely is. So read no further unless you want to help save yourself and all of humanity!!! Here's PROOF that chemtrails are modifying our weather and creating hurricanes! LOOK at the hundreds maybe THOUSANDS of chemtrails flights in and out of the center of Hurricane Fran back in 1996!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Fran10.jpg

Obviously humans LACK the technical ability to maintain such a sustained effort in such hurricane conditions. But it's not a problem for advanced alien civilizations. The effort was clearly being conducted by the Reptilians, an alien race which seeks to replicate on earth what must be the rain and high winds of their home planet.

>>>>WHO ELSE WOULD WANT HURRICANES ON EARTH?<<<<

I see our resident Chemtrailer refuses to deal with this topic. And that comes as no surprise. Recent word is that the Reptilians are manipulating chemtrail conspiracy nuts to say things more silly that ever as a way to make any investigation into the REAL Reptilian conspiracy unlikely.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

Impeachment: The Difference Between Nixon & Trump

Thom plus logo There is a very simple reason why some Republicans participated in the impeachment proceedings against Richard Nixon, but none have so far broken ranks against Trump. That reason is the US Supreme Court.