Chemtrails Exploded: The Zombies Sleep No More

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

25 posts / 0 new

A. Warning: there is profanity expressed on this video

B. This is not me speaking on the video

C. I completely empathize with the speaker!

D. The background sky tells the truth.

E. I expect to be ridiculed and laughed at by certain individuals on this board (what else is new?)

F. Let her rip! YouTube Video

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Comments

This is silly. But thanks for posting.

tjan's picture
tjan
Quote tjan:

This is silly. But thanks for posting.

You are so welcome. I'm glad it brought you some amusement.

ABCee's picture
ABCee

The "silliness" shows how desparate and hopeless he is feeling. I empathise with him as well.

Karolina's picture
Karolina

Actually I can tell him that's a contrail. He can't prove that it is anything else.

As for finding straight lines in nature he is an idiot. Right off the top of my head how about columnar basalt?

big bird's picture
big bird
Quote ABCee:B. This is not me speaking on the video
I'll take that as an admission that I was correct that it IS you doing those silly weather maps.

Quote ABCee:E. I expect to be ridiculed and laughed at by certain individuals on this board (what else is new?)
Gee... when you post videos of rants made by rabid, irrational loons... why shouldn't we be amused? First of all he says...

You can't tell me that's a contrail.

Gee, why not? It looks like a contrail.

Because it's not a normal cloud.

But contrails are NOT normal clouds!!!

Maybe we should not be amused. We should be frightened that there are so many irrational people out there... and some have guns.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

You heard what the 'Authorities' on this board said...those are normal jet contrails, and normal clouds.

Well, go back and review the video at 9:04 and tell me these are normal jet contrails! ...they'll probably invent some ridiculous excuse for these 3 close parallel chemtrails being sprayed right there on the video as well.

Then they throw in the 'gun' word to try to scare you a little.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the weather is being geoengineered and we are all being sprayed.

Thank you

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Ladies and gentlemen,

No it is not and no we are not.

big bird's picture
big bird

plus, gun

stwo's picture
stwo
Quote big bird:

Ladies and gentlemen,

Review the video at 9:04 and tell me these are normal jet contrails! You are either sound asleep, in some kind of sick denial, or you are a dis-info agent.

ABCee's picture
ABCee
Quote ABCee:
Quote big bird:

Ladies and gentlemen,

Review the video at 9:04 and tell me these are normal jet contrails! You are either sound asleep, in some kind of sick denial, or you are a dis-info agent.

actually look at the video at 9:04. Those are not clouds, chemtrails, contrails or anything else high in the sky. You figure it out. I did.

As for your sad insults you have proved nothing, NOTHING, and neither did the idiot in the video. You can go sell your mindless paranoia elsewhere.

big bird's picture
big bird
Quote big bird:

As for your sad insults you have proved nothing, NOTHING, and neither did the idiot in the video. You can go sell your mindless paranoia elsewhere.

Hey be sure to watch that video over and over again big birdie! Maybe I'll come back with some more mindful truth.

ABCee's picture
ABCee
Quote ABCee:
Quote big bird:

Hey be sure to watch that video over and over again big birdie! Maybe I'll come back with some more mindful truth.

impossible to come back with more mindful truth because you have none. all you have are paranoid delusional rantings.

big bird's picture
big bird
Quote big bird:

impossible to come back with more mindful truth because you have none. all you have are paranoid delusional rantings.

Thank you for sharing. Link

ABCee's picture
ABCee
Quote ABCee:
Quote big bird:

Thank you for sharing. Link

that was a very cute cartoon.

big bird's picture
big bird
Quote big bird:
Quote ABCee:
Quote big bird:

Ladies and gentlemen,

actually look at the video at 9:04. Those are not clouds, chemtrails, contrails or anything else high in the sky. You figure it out. I did.

Uh, power lines?

Garrett78's picture
Garrett78
Quote ABCee:...or you are a dis-info agent.

PKB... obsessed claiming as true something you can't prove with hard evidence or motive... and think videos and posts made by lunatics should suffice.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX
Quote Garrett78:

Uh, power lines?

Yeah, power lines. You know, the ones at 30,000 ft.

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Look at this LC 130 turn on its sprayers while taking off. I'm old that they only do this in extremely cold places like the south pole where temperatures are low enough to form contrails. Clearly the new worl order chemtrail spraying Iluminatti are controlling the weather at the south pole!! https://youtu.be/Z1-jKYfCBPw

stwo's picture
stwo

Straight lines

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/wwii_contrails.png

Spraying must have started during WWII because that is the age of the photos at the link.

ABCDEFG is right about one thing- there are disinformation agents raking in the cash on the whoe chemtrail thingie-- the "leaders" of the chemtrail conspiracy believers make big bucks in ad revenue and speaking fees from the idiots who lap this shit up. Hard to tell if ABCDEFG is just trolling as a distraction like I do or is one of the stupid who truly fears this shit.

stwo's picture
stwo
Quote ABCee:
Quote Garrett78:

Uh, power lines?

Yeah, power lines. You know, the ones at 30,000 ft.

Just because the sky is in the background doesn't mean those lines you see are in the sky. The lines you see at 9:04 are probably more like 20 feet off the ground. Disappointing, I know.

Garrett78's picture
Garrett78

Ok, I reviewed the video at 9:04 and I now agree - those were power lines. Touché! Please forgive me, big bird for my nasty accusations. I have seen so much of this in the sky over the last 15 years - I mean the real lines, like the ones shown being sprayed behind the ranting gentleman, that I assumed that the 3 parallel lines at 9:04 were freshly sprayed chemtrails. In this case, you were right!

ABCee

ABCee's picture
ABCee
Quote ABCee:

Ok, I reviewed the video at 9:04 and I now agree - those were power lines. Touché! Please forgive me, big bird for my nasty accusations. I have seen so much of this in the sky over the last 15 years - I mean the real lines, like the ones shown being sprayed behind the ranting gentleman, that I assumed that the 3 parallel lines at 9:04 were freshly sprayed chemtrails. In this case, you were right!

ABCee

It's enough to make one wonder if you, Barry of Southern California, could be wrong about...well, everything else you post.

Garrett78's picture
Garrett78
Quote Garrett78:

It's enough to make one wonder if you, Barry of Southern California, could be wrong about...well, everything else you post.

I hope I am completely delusional regarding the chemtrails I (and others) observe. Unfortunately, I don't think this is the case. Too much evidence.

ABCee's picture
ABCee
Quote ABCee:
Quote Garrett78:

I hope I am completely delusional regarding the chemtrails I (and others) observe. Unfortunately, I don't think this is the case. Too much evidence.

You have NO real evidence or anything. If you had, you'd have been able to find who makes the chemicals that are being sprayed, how they get to the airports, samples of fuel or tanks that contain chemicals if it's not added to fuel. YOU HAVE NOTHING but some whack job doing videos deluded that he can see HAARP at work directing rain away from Cal. This YouTube moron, probably you, can't connect the dots that if southern Cal has HISTORICALY been an ARID REGION, it doesn't take a conspiracy if it still doesn't get much rain.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

We Know How Far Trump Will Go - How Far Will Republicans Go?

Thom plus logo Colonel Vindman's testimony pretty much proves that Trump was trying to shake down Ukraine for information on Biden, and that the Republicans are doing everything they can to cover up this extortion attempt.