Scientific Proof Of Chemical Geoengineering Falsely Discredited By Journal Editor

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

30 posts / 0 new

Dr. Marvin Herndon Issues Public Rebuttal, Compares The Plot To A CIA Psyop.

Two Test Methods Were Used That Produced Almost Identical Results

The results of two different test methods, both of which compared the composition of the aerosolized particulates with the known elements from coal fly ash, were not just compelling, they were overwhelming similar. That virtually identical results were arrived at provides an excellent legal basis for class action suits to proceed successfully. Both individuals and families, communities and businesses, which have been injured by ongoing geoengineering operations, now have sufficient scientific evidence to sue the government for both compensatory and punitive damages.

The test results as reported in the abstract are as follows:

The results show: (1) the assemblage of elements in rainwater and in the corresponding experimental leachate are essentially identical. At a 99% confidence interval, they have identical means (T-test) and identical variances (F-test); and (2) the assemblage of elements in the HEPA dust and in the corresponding average un-leached coal fly ash are likewise essentially identical.[1]

Scientific Proof

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Comments

Riiiigggghht. Dr. J. Marvin Herndon. Wikipedia on him is not so complimentary.

big bird's picture
big bird

ROTF... so BC's latest "proof" of his global conspirancy is a moron found that coal ash has a similar chemical signature to particulates in California rain water... so he "logically" assumed THEY'RE SPAYING IT FROM PLANES. Has he found a plane with coal ash dispensers? Has anyone? Doesn't matter!!! IT MUST BE TRUE.

That it's already been proved coal ash pollution from China has been found on the west coast... doesn't matter.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/11/business/worldbusiness/11chinacoal.htm...

Chinese pollution is already starting to make it harder and more expensive for West Coast cities to meet stringent air quality standards, said Professor Cliff of the University of California, slowing four decades of progress toward cleaner air.

Where's this moron of a "scientist" located? SAN DIEGO.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX
  • So I assume Big Bird and ulTRAX do not believe in toxic chemical spraying/geoengineering/chemtrails. Refute this: Place 3 cubes of ice (contrail) in a swimming pool (the vast space/stratosphere). Will the pool freeze or completely turn into ice cubes? Of course not, the ice cubes will be absorbed and become invisible, contrary to what we see in the sky. This is what the chemtrail deniers/trolls (you?) want people to believe - So ridiculous. Our biggest weapon is common sense. By the way, here is the latest on Dr. Herndon: http://socalskywatch.net/forums/topic/j-marvin-herndon-ph-d-the-new-weapon-for-the-anti-chemtrails-community/

Ricardo Beas's picture
Ricardo Beas
Quote Ricardo Beas:

So I assume Big Bird and ulTRAX do not believe in toxic chemical spraying/geoengineering/chemtrails. Refute this

Welcome to the forum. But sorry Einstein... there's NO burden on me to prove anything.

The burden of proof is on crackpots like Herndon to prove whatever the hell he claims to be measuring is from CHEMTRAILS... a deliberate use of coal ash to modify the environment though spraying by airplanes, and not from an ambient source like pollution from China.

So has Herndon found ANY proof for his claim? It's not in his article.

I haven't looked into the journal that published his paper... but that they accepted it at all is a damning indictment of their credibility. If I were editor I would have been laughing my ass off that someone was passing off that bullsh*t as "science".

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX
Quote ABCee:The results show: (1) the assemblage of elements in rainwater and in the corresponding experimental leachate are essentially identical. At a 99% confidence interval, they have identical means (T-test) and identical variances (F-test); and (2) the assemblage of elements in the HEPA dust and in the corresponding average un-leached coal fly ash are likewise essentially identical.[1]

Scientific Proof

Sorry Einstein. But last I head from you chemtrail kooks is that it was metallic ALUMINUM that was being sprayed. So why didn't this genius Herndon find evidence of that instead of what's probably coal ash pollution from China?

Oh, I know... those devious Reptilians are at work!

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX
Quote Ricardo Beas:
  • Our biggest weapon is common sense. By the way, here is the latest on Dr. Herndon: http://socalskywatch.net/forums/topic/j-marvin-herndon-ph-d-the-new-weapon-for-the-anti-chemtrails-community/

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your contribution. Try to stick around - they can really gang up on me around here. And the Bernie-bots around here provide no assistance. I guess a lot of progressives have more important things to do than look up and see we are being sprayed like bugs. YouTubeVideo

ABCee's picture
ABCee
Quote Ricardo Beas:So I assume Big Bird and ulTRAX do not believe in toxic chemical spraying/geoengineering/chemtrails. Refute this: Place 3 cubes of ice (contrail) in a swimming pool (the vast space/stratosphere). Will the pool freeze or completely turn into ice cubes? Of course not, the ice cubes will be absorbed and become invisible, contrary to what we see in the sky. This is what the chemtrail deniers/trolls (you?) want people to believe - So ridiculous. Our biggest weapon is common sense. By the way, here is the latest on Dr. Herndon: http://socalskywatch.net/forums/topic/j-marvin-herndon-ph-d-the-new-weapon-for-the-anti-chemtrails-community/
Actually under the right circumstances the act of putting 3 ice cubes in a swimming pool can cause it to instantly freeze over completely. Likewise, under commom conditions of temperature, pressure and humidity, contrails will persist and spread. Your biggest weapons are ignorance and superstition.

stwo's picture
stwo
Quote Ricardo Beas:

Refute this: Place 3 cubes of ice (contrail) in a swimming pool (the vast space/stratosphere). Will the pool freeze or completely turn into ice cubes? Of course not, the ice cubes will be absorbed and become invisible, contrary to what we see in the sky.

This sort of nonsense is what happens when the kiddies aren't taught science in school.

WTF are you even babbling about? Dumping a few ice cubes into a swimming pool (you didn't specify the temp of the water but if it's liquid it obviously OVER 32 degrees F unless it's full of contaminates like salt) will of course cause those cubes to melt. There's a great deal of heat in even 32 degree water that will be absorbed by those tiny ice cubes.

What does that have to do with ice crystals in a low pressure -20, -30, -40 degree troposphere? Are you denying that there are already naturally forming cirrus clouds that often contain ice crystals that DO persist in the atmosphere?

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

Jets dazzle city with aerosol injections; live view on Periscope

http://nooganomics.com/2015/11/jets-dazzle-city-with-aerosol-injections-live-view-on-periscope/

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Fly ash, right. Fly ash is the remains after burning coal. It is sold as an abrasive for abrasive blasting substrates such as steel. It is a ceramic. At one point in time AEP, American Electric Power, required the coatings vendors to use fly ash in the coatings that would be used in their power plants. Bound up in the ceramic are a variety of chemicals such as, iirc, sulfur trioxide, phosphorus pentoxide and so on. The are not very "nice" chemicals but they are bound in the ceramic and highly reactive when occurring outside of such constraint.

Fly ash is used in the construction industry on a daily basis.

So, no, fly ash isn't being sprayed from planes.

big bird's picture
big bird

Some guy's pictures and comments. Is he an expert on the physics of water condensation and ice crystal formation at high altitudes?

Or is he another paranoic?

big bird's picture
big bird

Except we're not being sprayed like bugs.

big bird's picture
big bird

Geoengineering and Weather Modification Exposed

Why wouldn't they manipulate the weather? Bush buys 100k acres beside Rev Moonies 1M acres over S.A's largest aquifer while fracking N.A. Nixon prolonging the war. Reagan re-inventing the drug war to segregate and a $Trillion in prohibition profits. He who controls the weather, controls the real estate. Profits on misery is the bi-partisan Neocons since Johnson. Now the G-20 1% believe Earth is the country they rule. Busting the middle class with outsourcing jobs and importing labor. Prison slave labor. Profits are the new Mother of Inventions. Necessity is a deterrent to whistle blowing. Underground towns with theaters and restaurants are something to look into. I spoke with an engineer of a project in Maryland, I've heard of similar projects scheduled for all major cities.

Bearcats stationed strategically in many of the 50,000 various Copshops in the US. Freely handed out by the Feds. Manipulating the weather seems rather obvious as chemtrails. Bilge dumping isn't seen as a conspiracy. Fluoridation from a by product of converting Bauxite into Aluminum or radiated fertilizers and pesticides. No different from chemical adulterations of tobacco in cigarettes not in organic tobacco use for 500 years. Flame retardants and burn enhancers to keep the paper burning with the vegetable. Chemicals for flavor and preservatives and chemicals to make the smoke white and chemicals to keep it lit in the ashtray. None of it discussed fabricating the latest prohibition and billion dollar black market by BUTT head politicians. Rising prices for tax back and fines and evictions for the poor. Driving lower incomes to generic brands with even more chemicals, more illness in the name of trading liberty and truth for profits on hobgoblins selling safety.

The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, COINTELPRO and MKULTRA with Bush and the CIA or Janet edgar Hoover's FBI Extortion racket or Anslingers Narco Pillagers. Plastic islands of goop from bottled water exporting 800M gallons from one Nestle plant. During a drought? Watering rich lawns or veggies for the country with our water. Broken down infrastructure by the same trucks with corporate HQ's offshore to avoid taxes to repair the infrastructure. Same as Enron cutting maintenance budgets on their CA power companies that inevitably caused the brown outs, price gouging and Grey out Arno in. Copy of Rockefeller buying up Trolly lines, cutting maintenance, more frequent break downs, missed schedules and replaced with his crude oil buses bringing smog to LA.

Or creating booze prohibition to kill farmers tractor stills and Ford's fiber body car run on ethanol alcohol, same as his Model T. Hearst headlines fanning the flames for prohibition, then when Rockefeller's "gasoline stations" were set up Hearst reversed his headlines to prohibition was a Nobel Experiment that has failed. Same with Cannabis prohibition removing the most versatile plant on the planet. So I see no surprise in mere weather tampering. Silver iodide used to be used. Profits on misery, most of which they create. Treating the misery, not preventing or cures. Last cure was Polio and it pissed off the steel and leather industries making leg braces. Cannabis grown in the herb garden can stop seizures, no need for fat pharma pills. Hemp plastic is making automobile parts except American family farmers are still banned from growing it. Or producing their own tractor fuel from crop waste. Here are a few more items the corporate media neglected to say much about. Manipulating weather or heart attack guns all seems very plausable.

Who's Controlling the Weather in America?

Forfeiture $quads

Who's Really Fighting Legal Weed
3/4th of a Century of Gossip and Gutter Science
A Very Lucrative Evil Hoax
Only 13% of the medical schools surveyed
mention the endocannabinoid science to our future doctors.

"Professionals" are more of a problem, than solution.

Cheney's Legacy of Fracking America to Death
* It Can't Happen Heeere
* Halliburton Watch: fracturing Americans 1949 - ?

The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment

Conspiracy Theories That Are Fact!
* FBI Poisons Alcohol, People Die
* 3 Decade Asbestos Cover-Up By Corporations
* CIA’s Operation Mockingbird
* FBI Sabotages All Civil Rights Groups

Nixon lied to schedule Ganja #1

Cannabis Shrinks Tumors: Government Knew in 74

The Hype: Brain Damage in Dead Monkeys

Al Capone and Watergate were red herrings to divert the countries attention from the Fascist acts of eliminating competition. Booze/Ethanol or Ganja//Hemp.

Chemical Cotton vs Organic Hemp
High on Hemp
Hemplastic or Fossil Fools Crud

Nixon's Treason

New York Nine Year Old Girl With Dravet Syndrome Dies
Without Medical Marijuana

Drug Worriers preferred methods of treatment…
Preferred Treatment of Racketeering Opponents
of a 4 yr old girl using cannabis for Epileptic seizures

Marijuana Stops Child's Severe Seizures

Chemical Manipulation of Consciousness//Fluoridation

Why Do YOU Think They Call it DOPE?
* Cannabis Hemp: The Invisible Prohibition Revealed
* The Elkhorn Manifesto
* Marijuana and Hemp: The Untold Story
* The Nation of Apathetic Puppets By John Pilger
* Maintaining Dysfunction

DdC's picture
DdC

who's controlling the weather in America?

nobody.

do people have any idea how big a phenomenon weather is? the forces involved? the weights? the interaction between oceans and the atmosphere? the impact of the sun and moon?

who is impacting weather or rather climate? human beings on a planet wide scale. and that ain't the same as controlling weather. weather and long term weather aka climate react to what humans do from a standpoint of dumping carbon into the atmosphere. the planet will not be destroyed by this. it will be and is being altered however.

big bird's picture
big bird
Quote ABCee:

Jets dazzle city with aerosol injections; live view on Periscope

http://nooganomics.com/2015/11/jets-dazzle-city-with-aerosol-injections-live-view-on-periscope/

Blah blah... so where's the PROOF? Last time it was aluminum now it's coal ash. Where are the trucks delivering coal ash to airports? Are there separate dispensers? Who reloads them after "spraying"? If it's in the fuel... how would it affect the jet engines? Where's the proof coal ash is being delivered to companies who make jet fuel? Why can't someone just take a sample of jet fuel and do an analysis?

Nope... so much easier to engage in your insane conspiracies than understand jet contrails are perfectly natural.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-j-marvin-herndons-geoengineering-artic...

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

ulTRAX I don't see the reason for such closed minded rhetoric. I don't think its diabolical in the sense of intentional premeditated mass murder. I do think it is another way of cutting overhead on waste product dumping. Ships need bilge water tested too. Fertilizers are mixed with waste products. Koch dumps waste into rivers and the ocean is a dumping ground. Yet the air is clear and planes would never release anything? That's gullible. With the history of US doing ugly things?

big bird, I tend to agree that humans can't destroy the Earth but their stupid human tricks can eliminate us from earth. The Earth will be fine as soon as we are gone. Regrow without much indication we were ever here. But we have changed parts of weather patterns. Pollution smog, Nuclear testing and fracking on previously dormant quake faults. Space junk and wild fires creating their own weather patterns. Intentionally releasing toxic waste from airplanes doesn't seem to far off from what we are already doing.

Rainmaking, also known as artificial precipitation or artificial rainfall, is the act of attempting to artificially induce or increase precipitation, usually to stave off drought. According to the clouds' different physical properties, this can be done using airplanes or rockets to sow to the clouds with catalysts such as dry ice, silver iodide and salt powder, to make clouds rain or increase precipitation, to remove or mitigate farmland drought, to increase reservoir irrigation water or water supply capacity, or to increase water levels for power generation.

DdC's picture
DdC
Quote Ricardo Beas:
  • So I assume Big Bird and ulTRAX do not believe in toxic chemical spraying/geoengineering/chemtrails. Refute this: Place 3 cubes of ice (contrail) in a swimming pool (the vast space/stratosphere). Will the pool freeze or completely turn into ice cubes? Of course not, the ice cubes will be absorbed and become invisible, contrary to what we see in the sky. This is what the chemtrail deniers/trolls (you?) want people to believe - So ridiculous. Our biggest weapon is common sense. By the way, here is the latest on Dr. Herndon: http://socalskywatch.net/forums/topic/j-marvin-herndon-ph-d-the-new-weapon-for-the-anti-chemtrails-community/

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha -- that's some really sound scientific analysis -- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

mdhess's picture
mdhess
Quote DdC:

Who's Controlling the Weather in America?

Just this one video is revealing regarding the extreme weather modification operations. The dis-info agents on this board attempt to marginalize and invalidate whatever one puts forth on the issue with comments ranging from nasty to 'where's the proof?' even after obvious videos are presented. As if some third party is reading all this trying to make up their mind as to whether they have been seeing chemtrails or just 'normal jet contrails' in their skies. What a completely stupid person it would be, after all the PROOF and evidence has been presented to decide that these are just 'normal jet contrails' and proceed to go about their business. There is a mainstream media blackout on all of this including 'Th.com' and it is ironic that these operations are slowly killing the planet for ALL.

P.S. here's another great weather report that makes reference to the DELIBERATE drought in the Southwest. Where's the proof? Where's the proof? BS!

ABCee's picture
ABCee
Quote DdC:

ulTRAX I don't see the reason for such closed minded rhetoric. I don't think its diabolical in the sense of intentional premeditated mass murder. I do think it is another way of cutting overhead on waste product dumping. Ships need bilge water tested too. Fertilizers are mixed with waste products. Koch dumps waste into rivers and the ocean is a dumping ground. Yet the air is clear and planes would never release anything? That's gullible. With the history of US doing ugly things?

I never said planes release nothing. What I've said is there's no evidence for ABC's conspiracy theory that all these commercial planes are part of a giant geoengineering climate modification program. If they were it would be relative easy to get the proof by documented jet fuel's been "seeded", if not in the fuel documenting there are separate spraying mechanisms on planes. Then there's ABC's nonsense about HARP being used to keep rain away from Cal. All his claims are easily disproved and and sources are easily discredited loons pretending to do "science". But then for conspiracy nuts... the LACK of proof becomes the proof itself... since those trying to cover it up are always one step ahead.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX
Quote ABCee:P.S. here's another great weather report that makes reference to the DELIBERATE drought in the Southwest. Where's the proof? Where's the proof? BS!

Ah, another meaningless video by your favorite loon. This is the nut that said hurricanes NEVER do 180s... it was PROOF of HAARP directing the storm. Odd, I found and posted the track of a 1960 hurricane that did a 360 loop and crossed its own track.

So ABC... do you EVER intend to reveal who's spending all this money to keep Cal in drought and why? Since you continue to blame HAARP... even after it stopped operations... you're clearly blaming the government. It's bad enough you have no proof besides your YouTube crazies. Soooooooooo WHY is the government doing this?

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

i will not argue that we can seed clouds but i would argue that that is not controlling the weather.

and, yes, the planet will go on without us. i don't know if it will return to what it was. i have a tendency to think not but it won't matter anyway.

and of course the three worst words in a conspiracy "someone else knows." there is no rationale for chemtrails meaning no reason to do so. plus you would have to have the buy-in of transporters of jet fuel, maintenance people, pilots, the airlines themselves and so on.

no, it isn't happening and hasn't happened and won't happen.

big bird's picture
big bird

P.S. here's another great weather report that makes reference to the DELIBERATE drought in the Southwest. Where's the proof? Where's the proof? BS!

Haha, good one. Some anonymous guy pointiing at NOAA imaging and making shit up about it is "proof"? If that's your standard then no wonder you're so certain of yourself. You are amusing though.

mdhess's picture
mdhess
Quote mdhess:

Haha, good one. Some anonymous guy pointing at NOAA imaging and making shit up about it is "proof"? If that's your standard then no wonder you're so certain of yourself. You are amusing though.

The moron behind the video, which I would not doubt is ABC himself, has the 5 day prediction cone on which shows the storm will probably not move. Here's the image he has on his screen

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2015/graphics/ep21/EP212015_5W_011_0.GIF

You can go through the graphics here http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2015/graphics/ep21/loop_5W.shtml

And he predicts... it won't move. WOW!!! So did NOAA. So if it doesn't move much... it's NOT because it already was predicted not to move much, but because the evil conspiracy has "parked" the storm there. And this moron claims water temp alone is what creates hurricanes. He claims it should be a Cat 5. So if it's not... we can't blame the lack of other variables nature needs to form a hurricane https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_cyclogenesis It must be evil forces are at work.

And how many hurricanes actually track up to California? VIRTUALLY NONE in the past 30 years. Can't blame HAARP. But YouTube moron will.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/23/Global_tropica...

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX

Gee, it's sure dry out here! Yes, I do live in Southern California. So what are all those bizarre 'cloud formations' I have been seeing all year long? Oh, they must be merely natural according to the distinguished critics on this board...no, maybe I have just been IMAGINING that I've been seeing weird clouds, ya know like the ones with electrical patterns running through them and all. Hey, I've even IMAGINED I have seen those patterns as they were materializing in the CHEMCLOUDS. Oh, well maybe I have just been dreaming all this stuff up, huh? Yeah, that must be it. Ok, time for the latest weather report!

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Wow, more made up shit from some guy. Impressive -- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

mdhess's picture
mdhess
Quote ABCee:

Gee, it's sure dry out here! Yes, I do live in Southern California.

Gee Einstein... it's dry BECAUSE southern Cal's A SEMI-ARID TO ARID REGION.

Duh!!!

So have you yet retracted your moronic claim in another video that the "knife" edge blocking rain from Cal... was just the Cascade Mountains?

Didn't think so.

ulTRAX's picture
ulTRAX
Don't take it personally...after all, they are only dis-info agents

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
- ad nausium

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Tinfoil hats for all!

mdhess's picture
mdhess
Quote mdhess:

Tinfoil hats for all!

Link

ABCee's picture
ABCee

We Know How Far Trump Will Go - How Far Will Republicans Go?

Thom plus logo Colonel Vindman's testimony pretty much proves that Trump was trying to shake down Ukraine for information on Biden, and that the Republicans are doing everything they can to cover up this extortion attempt.