Crazy climate

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

9 posts / 0 new

Crazy climate shit right here, you guys! I didn't even read it- it's just an amazing headline.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/628524/Climate-change-shock-Burning-fossil-fuels-COOLs-planet-says-NASA

Fleece Nah V-Dodd. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

stwo's picture
stwo

Comments

I just read it. It's worse than we thought!!!

stwo's picture
stwo

Holy sheite, where's Paul Ehrlich when you need him.

Dexterous's picture
Dexterous

LMAO

I just read it too. You guys still suck at comprehension.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

Summary:

Some aerosols can cause temporary cooling in specific regions. NASA predicts that the globe will likely warm by a greater amount than the IPCC has been predicting.

In other 'news', water is wet.

Garrett78's picture
Garrett78

Using a British tabloid as a source is the same as using the National Enquirer.

Legend
Quote Dexterous:

Holy sheite, where's Paul Ehrlich when you need him.

I know, right?

stwo's picture
stwo
Quote Legend:Using a British tabloid as a source is the same as using the National Enquirer.

http://www.nature.com/nclimate/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nclimate2888.html I prolly chose the tabloid version by accident, 'Cause it never occurred to me that some jackwad would latch onto the source in a feeble attempt to show-off their superior discriminating intellect.

Quote Brushcutter:I just read it too. You guys still suck at comprehension.
You prolly has gots special comprenshuns but i still see the infamous Gavin Schmidt saying the findings mean..... It's worse than we thought!!

“If you’ve got a systematic underestimate of what the greenhouse gas-driven change would be, then you’re systematically underestimating what’s going to happen in the future when greenhouse gases are by far the dominant climate driver,” Schmidt said.

stwo's picture
stwo

LOL

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

We Know How Far Trump Will Go - How Far Will Republicans Go?

Thom plus logo Colonel Vindman's testimony pretty much proves that Trump was trying to shake down Ukraine for information on Biden, and that the Republicans are doing everything they can to cover up this extortion attempt.