Merry Christmas / happy holidays, everyone!

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

4 posts / 0 new

It may be silly, but it is also amazing...http://www.noradsanta.org/ Enjoy!

SueN's picture
SueN

Comments

Thanks, Sue. Happy Christmas & Hollidays to everyone who celebrates the Season.

mjolnir's picture
mjolnir

May the New Year be full of good surprises, not trickle-down hocus pocus!

The light shines in the darkness, not only above the darkness!

Here's a cartoon from www.truth-out.org:

http://www.truth-out.org/art/item/34097-jesus

demandside's picture
demandside

Unlike one of our more recent former Secretaries of State, I'm not going to wish "the Force" be upon them, it makes more sense to wish everybody a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

One more thing ... remember that old saying about giving a gift that packs real meaning and care for the special people in your lives? Give a book that shows you care about their future and their country's future, not to mention the planet's.

Hey, I've got an idea, (and this is far from original, but it needs repeating anyway). Pick up a copy or order one over the internet or phone of Bernie Sanders' "Outsider In the White House" ... (with an afterword by John Nichols.) Pretty soon I'll be putting up my feet, adjusting my spot on the couch, and allow Bernie to further inform me on the real possibilities that we face; not just the negatives Bernie's biggest short sighted critics would love to have society buy into. Still have people you want to give a big and long-lasting gift to? Give them Bernie's original, albeit updated, roadmap to success

Merry Christmas everybody; Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Steven.PBarrett

Why Hasn't Congress Taken War Powers Away From Trump?

Thom plus logo Donald Trump's pathetic betrayal of our Kurdish allies in northern Syria highlights the importance of Congress taking seriously it's constitutional obligation to define and authorize war.