Claire McCaskill

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

2 posts / 0 new

I've heard Thom say several times CM didn't back Obama during that primary. Not that it's a big deal but that is wrong. Maybe someone can pass it a long to Thom she did pledge to Obama. It was the week before Super Tuesday that primary. Her reason was while she thought highly of HRC, it was CM 18 yr old daughter that convinced her to support O. CM comments she thought it was time for the hope and change Obama brought to the party and energizing the Dem party that it so badly needed.

This election she's looking out for herself, she's betting HRC, the African American population in the city of St Louis aren't happy with her. Without it she's gone. If I was a betting person I'd bet she does not win her seat back. Looking maybe for a cabinet post.

Val80's picture
Val80

Comments

She's just another useless conserva-Dem / Republican-lite shill, like Debbie and several other Democrats I could name. It's all about money, power, and career advancement for these people. They could care less about their constituents or what's best for the country. It's time for Clown... oops... I mean Claire... to be shown the proverbial door.

marriott79's picture
marriott79

Trump Briefs His Buddies at Mar-A-Lago but Not Congress - WHAT?!

Thom plus logo Donald Trump refused to brief the only branch of government that has the power to make war about his attack on Iranian General Soleimani.