Chat Room down

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

4 posts / 0 new

HipChat are working on it... https://status.hipchat.com/

SueN's picture
SueN

Comments

thanks!~

harry ashburn

i was lookin for an alternative chat site...maybe youtube or RT...

harry ashburn

missed y'all....how are the worshies? the Gustav, the Butt Clownman, jazz, scrubbs, so many more. Myn friend was "banned" and many blogs erased, for getting hip to the DU conspiracy and BLM/Hillary bs, also conspiracy....this post will by Louise Hartmann by her not self destruct and by the fascist kleptocracy with which TH and spouse wallow in, in how many minutes???............tick tick, dear tick, tick.......this post will dissapear in how many minutes and how many of you all will catch this and get the conspiracy----DU, DNC, Thom Hartmann----sell-out- ocracy.........like to say see ya but know, I, mrsvonderhoffholz.. willbe banned as well as like my friend, mlk, after this post, this is like the Eastern Europe I come from, the Democracy which is phony, I know too well. My friend, has now learned wll. This is STATE puppetry, censorship, even in such a tiny space, is huge. Thom Hartmann and his complicet wife should be ashamed of their hypocricy and Soviet-style fear/complience w/the political party of the DNC. This is very E Europe 1980's, the rising of the BLM is like the rising of the workers, the "gypsies", all were creushed. Lech walensa was total distortion in USA mega-media, this was crushed, not for communists, but for capitalists. IDIOTS!!! the world is idiots and this TH/wife sell-out political party hypocrit idiots. Pathetic.

peace to the worshies

mrs.vonderhoffholz

mrs.vonderhoffholz's picture
mrs.vonderhoffholz

Has Capitalism and The GOP Destroyed Religion?

Thom plus logo The number of Americans who called them selves Christian or religious has declined precipitously over the last decade, and the number of Americans who are "unaffiliated Christians", atheists, or unconcerned about religion or spirituality has increased.