Someone needs to get this to Bernie Sanders!

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

2 posts / 0 new

http://caucus99percent.com/content/my-investigation-so-far-claim-bernies...

silvergrl's picture
silvergrl

Comments

Yes, things are getting really messy, rhetoric wise. Between fake posts, this kind of stuff, and irresponsible admins only allowing hateful articles to go through, people are really stressed. If you are on social media, please look out for them. I got kicked out of like 3 groups for telling people to stick together, stop hating, and offering to talk if things got too stressful. It's hard to tell what is real or fake with media right now and that's not healthy... people are really seeing this as the world collapsing and, I don't know how else to help. Let's keep smiles going and inspire. Thanks for sharing, I hope this is nothing though... people are really getting overwhelmed by all this. Just remember, always respond with grace and be intrepid.

Emmie's picture
Emmie

Impeachment: The Difference Between Nixon & Trump

Thom plus logo There is a very simple reason why some Republicans participated in the impeachment proceedings against Richard Nixon, but none have so far broken ranks against Trump. That reason is the US Supreme Court.