911 Conspiracy - What brought down the buildings?

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

13 posts / 0 new

After hearing your opinion on what caused the world trade center towers and no. 7 building collapse, I was flabergasted! I love you Thom and your show, BUT not watching/reading the documentaries on this subject is a huge disservice to the people/victims/loved ones involved in that disaster. Please watch the documentaries available, especially the very reliable one by Architects & Engineers and their analysis! I can tell you haven't by your comments. I believe, as an Architect, that it is clear as day that the buildings were brought down in controlled demolition.

And for the benefit of the victims living or gone, please don't refute the work and analysis that many have done showing glaring evidence of foul play here, until you have watched the documentaries. It would be better off for you to say nothing at all than to slight all the evidence out there.

holybarbarian

Comments

This is the Documentary by Architects & Engineers on 911 Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stOQ5Vl9d0k

holybarbarian

This always brings the nuts out....

gumball's picture
gumball

Gumball, So people who may know more than you and care more about getting to the facts in a very important matter are somehow nuts? Hm. You got me there.

wakeupcall

I agree wholeheartedly with you, holybarbarian.

I know Thom used to have questions on this subject years ago. Not sure what exactly swayed his mind to accept an unacceptably rickety story. It certainly couldn't have been the strong evidence that tears that story to shreds. Unless...

I hate to think Thom would be prone to this sort of fear, but perhaps he thinks he will lose his job if he looks into it. "Into the Buzzsaw" is an amazing book, written by journalists who have come out with truths that counter power, and who were subsequently dragged through the mud, smeared with lies, and found themselves out of a job. Think: Dan Rather, for an obvious example.

Still. If there is anyone who has the fortitude to tell the truth (once he actually sees and understands what science, evidence, video evidence and witnesses have to say on the matter of the 3 WTC buildings), we would hope it would be Thom.

What he suggested for the cause of the collapse of Building 7 (the large tank of diesel fuel) was offered, then later retracted, by NIST in their whitewash "investigation" of the event. NIST further admitted in the end, that their theory on the building's collapse has only a "low probability" of actual causation. ? Too, they finally conceded that the building did in fact come down at freefall speed for some seconds, possible only in the sudden absence of structure below, strongly suggesting explosives and controlled demolition. And to add to their useless headscratching, they never tested for explosives, because they "ruled it out" before starting their investigation. It begs the question, For what reason?, since a controlled demoltion is the only way to drop a building instantly and symetrically into its own footprint, as Building 7 manifestly did.

Architects and Engineers = a great resource. He should check them out, agreed.

wakeupcall

9/11 Decade of Deception 2015 film from Canada is a must view for America.

pleinaire3's picture
pleinaire3
Quote wakeupcall:

Gumball, So people who may know more than you and care more about getting to the facts in a very important matter are somehow nuts? Hm. You got me there.

No, the conspiracy folks just keep throwing stuff against the wall and claims it sticks while it is all just a pile on the floor.

For instance, this claim of a controlled demolition. You can clearly see the collapse began directly above the impact point.

gumball's picture
gumball

Upon hearing Thom's baffeling response to the caller re questions surrounding the collapse of the twin towers I groaned aloud. I was hoping for better, Thom.

My only conclusion is that you simply have not listened to the evidence which is overwhelming. There are now 2,501 architects and engineers who have signed on requesting a new investigation regarding the events on 9/11. These people are not crazy. Anyone who honestly considers their findings must conclude that the NIST report was at best unsupported by the actual evidence and at worst, a cover up.

The only other possibility is as wakeupcall surmised above, that you are afraid of repercussions. Have you even seen the evidence? www.ae911truth.org

peytonchase's picture
peytonchase

Your comment reminds me of an attorney named Mark Lane. He wrote the first book from which came the "establishment" reaction to which you refer: "Conspiracy Theorist". The title of the book is, "Rush to Judgment". Remember? Lane's opponents wanted to tar Lane with something that would depict him as unhinged, shrill, and ungrounded in reality. So the pejorative "Conspiracy Theorist" eventually came to be the go-to term used to stigmatize people who didn't go along very well, who used critical thinking that led them to other possibilities.

The odd thing about this was that Lane was largely proven to have the right facts and drew the right conclusions, even though the some of the minute details hadn't been made public at the time of his writing of the book. Subsequent investigations have effectively nullified the thrust of the Warren Commission report.

Lane's disclosure of an unwanted, but valid "reality frame" resembles the 9/11 truther movement in some ways. One of those ways is that the architects/engineers submovement is so damned rational, the official narrative is word salad by comparison. And just like the Kennedy assassination of 1963, the very idea that the official narrative is a fabrication was then, and is now, unconscionable. One of the thickest firewalls is the very notion that someone or a group of people inside the government nurtured the plot and made sure that it was successfully executed. Many of us, as US citizens, just can't fathom evil on this kind of scale. So we'd much rather characterize groups of people as "truthers" or "conspiracy theorists" than explore the possibility that the unthinkable occurred, and we weren't observant enough to even notice.

Eyeball Kid's picture
Eyeball Kid

The only conspiracy required was to knowingly allow these people to take flight lessons and then allow them to get on airplanes.

All else is likely part of the cover up.

Chris Gah's picture
Chris Gah
Quote peytonchase:

Upon hearing Thom's baffeling response to the caller re questions surrounding the collapse of the twin towers I groaned aloud. I was hoping for better, Thom.

My only conclusion is that you simply have not listened to the evidence which is overwhelming. There are now 2,501 architects and engineers who have signed on requesting a new investigation regarding the events on 9/11. These people are not crazy. Anyone who honestly considers their findings must conclude that the NIST report was at best unsupported by the actual evidence and at worst, a cover up.

The only other possibility is as wakeupcall surmised above, that you are afraid of repercussions. Have you even seen the evidence? www.ae911truth.org

Looking at their site I do not see a list of 2,501 people. I do, however, see numerous ways to donate money and purchase items.

gumball's picture
gumball

Eyeball Kid - Adding to "Many of us, as US citizens, just can't fathom evil on this kind of scale.".... We see it clearly in movies and news from "elsewhere", but incredibly, we can't fathom that people the world over make up a bell curve of morality, and that we too must - ineluctably - have monsters "on our side" who look like us.

wakeupcall

As time goes on it becomes easier to stand back and see the greatest crime in history that was perpetrated on the American public by just observing the time line and who profited. The "9/11 Offical Report" is in itself a "conspiracy theory." Some of us weren't born yesterday. False flags are a historical fact even admitted by intelligence officers who implemented them.

Countries in the Middle East had nothing to gain by a terroist act that brought down the world's largest military on their heads. But the military industrial complex did. Look at all the money that's been made since. The evidence is in plain site.

captbebops's picture
captbebops

What Do Democrats Really Want?

Thom plus logo Thomas Friedman, the confused billionaire, told us decades ago that "free trade" is what made the Lexus a successful product when, in fact, it was decades of Japanese government subsidies and explicit tariffs that did so.