We are aware that there is an issue with the Apple version of Thom's app and are investigating. Currently, we don't know why it is crashing.
In the meantime, here are ways to find your podcast subscription.
1. Log-In at thomhartmann.com using your email address and password.
2. Click your user name at the top right and select "My Account"
3. There, you will find a box headed "Your podcast feed URL"
4. You need to highlight and copy that code
5. Open iTunes.
6. Select File --> Subscribe to Podcast.(Older versions require Advanced --> Subscribe to Podcast")
7. A new window appears with a textbox. Enter in the url you copied.
8. The latest episode will then start to automatically download into
9. Check the Podcast folder in your ITunes and look for THOM HARTMANN
10. Make sure Itunes Preferences are set to select download all not just
most recent. This will insure that all three hours are downloaded.
LISTENING FROM THE WEBSITE
1. Log-in at www.thomhartmann.com using your email address and password.
2. Click the 'Podcast & Newsletter' tab.
3. There, you will see the recent podcasts.
4. Depending on your computer settings, clicking one of the podcasts will play it on your machine.
5. You may be able to save the podcast and transfer to your MP3 device. How that works will depend on your MP3 device and computer.