Transgenderism

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

117 posts / 0 new

Comments

The very best discussion of gender anywhere: The Codes of Gender. Before any progress can be made on this subject, everybody with an interest in it should watch that documentary.

Zenzoe

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/the-sexual-revolution-tipping-point/

From the comments section:

How many people can actually be so conflicted and confused as to their sex or gender, or whatever? What a tiny tail seeks to wag the very big dog of our entire society; however, with a liberal administration, the power of government will do it, just watch. It’s the simple power of the purse that government exerts – what it funds, it controls.

As a woman, it seems to me that separate locker rooms and bathrooms are great advances for women. Forget what Christians believe for a moment; don’t most parents want their daughters to undress and attend to personal hygiene needs in the relative privacy and modesty of all-female settings? For a very few persons who are anomalies, for whatever reasons, from a clear-cut identification as males or females, to drive the culture in this way is so over-the-top ridiculous that it defies logic.

Coalage1

Sorry..dupilcate.

Coalage1

Anti-Transgender Religious Extremist States, "Repent! Repent! Repent! Repent! I do not want some wicked pervert in the same bathroom as my wife or daughter!"

A man protesting Target's transgender bathroom policy at a store in Bourbonnais was arrested Monday, authorities said. Michael Merichko was charged with disorderly conduct following a disturbance inside a Target store at 1615 N. State Route 50 in Bourbonnais, about 55 miles south of Chicago, according to the Bradley Police Department.

Photo credit: Bradley Police Department

Merichko was allegedly protesting Target Corporation's newly announced policy on letting transgender people use the bathroom that conforms to their identity. Police said his actions caused "panic among store employees and customers."

Just after 1 p.m., multiple police agencies responded to the Target after receiving a 911 call about an active shooter inside the store, according to authorities.

No injuries were reported to employees or customers at the store, police said.

Last month, Target encouraged store employees and customers to use the restrooms and fitting rooms that align with their gender identities.

"We believe that everyone—every team member, every guest, and every community—deserves to be protected from discrimination, and treated equally," Target said in a news release dated April 19.

"Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity," the company said.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/1-in-Custody-After-Active-Shooter-Situation-Bourbonnais-Target-377840111.html#ixzz47ax3ZByx
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook

hec60504's picture
hec60504
Quote Coalage1:

As a woman, it seems to me that separate locker rooms and bathrooms are great advances for women. Forget what Christians believe for a moment; don’t most parents want their daughters to undress and attend to personal hygiene needs in the relative privacy and modesty of all-female settings?

Apparently girls are comparing vulvas in those female locker rooms.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/04/26/surge-in-teens-girls-getting-co...

Surge in teens girls getting cosmetic genital surgery

DynoDon

Maybe this will be a boon for those who want to test drive transgenderism.

http://www.newser.com/story/198551/plastic-surgeon-to-offer-vacation-bre...

Temporary 'Vacation Breasts' May Be Here by 2016

DynoDon

Excertps from: http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/resisting-the-anti-culture/

U.S. Justice Department officials repudiated North Carolina’s House Bill 2 on Wednesday, telling Gov. Pat McCrory that the law violates the U.S. Civil Rights Act and Title IX – a finding that could jeopardize billions in federal education funding.

Think about this: if your state does not allow biological men who assert that they are women to use the women’s room if they choose to, your state stands to lose all federal education monies, by order of this despicable national government. Gov. McCrory is right: this is no longer a North Carolina issue. And to think there are some people who still insist that this is only about bathrooms.

The violation, the unspeakable arrogance. Holding schoolchildren hostage to this perverse generation’s ideal of civil rights. Five years ago if you had said such an edict would come down from Washington, most people would not have believed it. Yet here we are.

Today the federal government says that states cannot forbid men from using the women’s room, and vice versa. Tomorrow it will mandate this in the public schools. And it will by no means stop there, not with this bunch, and certainly not with Hillary Clinton in the White House. It’s going to be one damn thing after another.

We no longer have a culture. We have chaos. And the people will accept it, because we have exchanged the culture we had for chaos, and we call it freedom.

Coalage1

What about locker rooms and showers? If I'm feeling feminine on a given day, can I use the women's shower?

DynoDon
Quote Coalage1:

Today the federal government says that states cannot forbid men from using the women’s room, and vice versa. Tomorrow it will mandate this in the public schools. And it will by no means stop there, not with this bunch, and certainly not with Hillary Clinton in the White House. It’s going to be one damn thing after another.

Coalage1...Your argument has one logical follow-up. If "transgender" people can use whichever public restroom/locker/shower they "feel" like, then aren't the mere labels of "men" and "women" on restrooms unconstitutional? Afterall, that alone shouts dicrimination.

Kilosqrd's picture
Kilosqrd

Isn't that what this is leading up to? No genders anymore to worry about. You can just be whatever you feel like that day. No problems...no issues.

Coalage1

Further comments from Rod Dreher at: http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/obama-school-decree-transgender/

Russell Moore says that if anyone had suggested in 2009 that the Obama Administration would do this, they would have been called paranoid. From the NYT:

"The Obama administration is planning to issue a sweeping directive telling every public school district in the country to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms that match their gender identity.

A letter to school districts will go out Friday, fueling a highly charged debate over transgender rights in the middle of the administration’s legal fight with North Carolina over the issue. The declaration — signed by Justice and Education Departmentofficials — will describe what schools should do to ensure that none of their students are discriminated against.

It does not have the force of law, but it contains an implicit threat: Schools that do not abide by the Obama administration’s interpretation of the law could face lawsuits or a loss of federal aid."

Defy this cretin. Make him sue. You watch: if Congress and the states lie down and accept this from the White House, it will tell social and religious conservatives all we need to know about what is coming. Because here’s the thing: it won’t stop with bathrooms and locker rooms. The federal government is going to mandate the teaching of gender theory, at the risk of having federal funds cut off.

Make no mistake: if Obama gets away with forcing this on public schools, social and religious conservatives will have to leave the public education system — not necessarily because transgender boys will be changing with girls, but because it is the first step — a major step — in redefining by state mandate what it means to be male and female, and a human being. Christians, Jews, Muslims and others who hold to tradition will be stigmatized as bigots.

Coalage1

Very good reply, I agree with you 100%.

I was on a few planes recently and thought about this issue.

I thought NC's new law as applied to aircraft that land in that state.

The major carriers agree to install urinals on the aircraft servicing NC by converting some of the unisex lavatories. The easyjet and low cost carriers decided to take out a row of seats and put a gutter type urinal so 3 guys could pee at the same time. The low costers said 'their business is to put more butts in seats and one of the unisex lavs is a seat' "But it's only a seat for women" 'There ya go, playin' the wimmen card'.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Project much Danielle?

Danny Boy version just for Danielle

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

More from Dreher: http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/trump-in-the-toilet/

A Catholic reader is suddenly, in light of Obama’s “let my people go potty” bathroom decree, is seriously considering voting for Trump. He writes:

"This is the test, right? He has been willing to stick it to the establishment on every issue. Every one. Even when it made him look like a goon. Here is where conservative Christians get to see if we are getting screwed AGAIN.

Some things he needs to say:

“In my administration, anyone who proposes a policy meant to pressure school districts, in any way, to force girls to shower with penis-havers, will be fired immediately. In my view, any proper Supreme Court Justice understands that on this issue, I stand firmly with legal experts X, Y and Z on this particular interpretation. You want to call it a litmus test? I don’t care. Then that’s what it is. I will direct my administration’s time and energy to constructing policies to address the very real issues of bullying that LGBT kids face. I think bullies should be expelled from school. I adhere to a policy of No Child Left Behind. Except bullies. To hell with those kids. Everyone needs to feel safe. But safety means a lot of things. A boy transitioning to a girls, who still has a penis, does not need to physically or sexually assault a girl in a locker room for her to feel unsafe. A young lady should not have to shower with someone who has a penis. Period. That’s ridiculous. I don’t care what Gawker says or Mother Jones says or Dan Savage says. Bullsh*t.”

That’s what I want to hear."

If he doesn’t say anything like that, his silence will speak volumes too.

Coalage1

Well, as I've stated far above, the first one that ogles or molests my granddaughters or nieces gets the operation free. From me.

Ulysses's picture
Ulysses

http://assets.eastidahonews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/13132732/stat...

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/13/transgender-woman-arrested-for-taking-p...

'A transgender Idaho Falls woman was arrested on one count of felony voyeurism for a report that she took pictures of another woman changing clothes in a dressing room in a Target store in Ammon, Idaho. (Unlike a fake news report from April 2016 involving a woman supposedly arrested for taking pictures of underage girls in a Target bathroom, this report is real.)

Sheriff’s deputies responded to the store after a woman reported that someone was taking pictures of her while she was trying on clothes inside a dressing room. The victim noticed the suspect reaching over the wall with a cellphone taking pictures and confronted her, prompting the suspect to flee the store on foot.

According to a Bonneville County Sheriff’s Office news release, “Detectives were able to review witness information and security footage from Target that led them to come in contact with 43-year-old Sean Patrick Smith, who also identifies as Shauna Patricia Smith, a transgender female."'

mjolnir's picture
mjolnir

Trump - Dumb Luck or A Master Manipulator?

Thom plus logo Either it's an act of a master manipulator, or he has the best luck there is. Donald Trump wanted the Fed to lower interest rates, knowing that that would provide a solid and multi-year boost to the economy. But when Trump came into office, rates were already low and the Fed was not inclined to help.