Did you know?

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

6 posts / 0 new

DYK, The unfunded liability meme is based on actuarial tables with a life expectancy of 150 and retirement at 67.

My answer to DYK is no I did not. However, the party that put a creationist in charge of the science committee just might be a bit slow, and believes the 150 number. Of course 150 years is possible but if and only if you pray and accept Jesus.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Comments

GWORP.

SWEIN?

Zenzoe

DYK that Obama normalized cop killing?

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Clickbait...

NetWiz69's picture
NetWiz69
Quote NetWiz69:

Clickbait...

It's not spam, just the normal bullshit from fox and friends that say Obama started a war against cops from the beginning and has normalized cop killing. The pea brained fox fans will believe it, because they are always the least informed or most wrongly informed-aka brainwashed-in every survey. I went back to 2009 on fox and the same meme was just getting started. Now we know the incubation period for a false meme, meant to instill hate and division, to be fanned to real action, tragic action with the ubiquitous firearms Americans love.

ftr, both the cop shooters were vets. 20 vets commit suicide every day. 19 vets on the cop killing day did not take anybody else out with their suicide. At such a high rate of ptsd, and associated suicides, it's surprising there have not been more.

Who made the cop killers? The pentagon. The same pentagon that misplaced 8 trillion dollars and has not found it yet. The same pentagon that is the most trusted and some would say the only trusted institution in the USA.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee
Quote douglaslee:

DYK that Obama normalized cop killing?

But he must be lousy at it. Compared to all previous presidents, he has the lowest number of cops killed on his watch, or lower than any other president.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee