THE DNC NEEDS YOUR FEEDBACK!!!

13 posts / 0 new
THE DNC NEEDS YOUR FEEDBACK!!!

Next week is the Democratic National Convention. Whether they know it or not, the DNC needs your feedback on what to talk about during those four nights of primetime TV.

Personally, I believe speakers at the convention will be focusing on issues that 90% of the voters in key swing states, like Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, just don't care about.

Rather than talking about tens of millions of Republican families benefitting from the Family Medical Leave Act that President Clinton signing into law, I predict Democrats will choose to talk about transgender bathrooms and gains made by the LGBT community under their watch.

Rather than talking about how Republicans tried to privatize Social Security in 2005, with Democrats blocking them, I predict they will be spending that time talking about Black Lives Matter.

Rather than talking about 40 years of conservative ideology destroying the once great American middle class, I predict they will use that time to remind us that law enforcement needs to check itself.

Rather than reminding Americans that the most devestating attack on our homeland occurred right after GW Bush returned from a month-long vacation of chopping wood in Crawford TX, Democrats will use that time to talk about cap & trade.

Rather than reminding Americans that the worst foreign policy blunder in the history of our nation occurred when GW Bush made the decision to remove Saddam Hussein from power, which permanently destabilized the Middle East, we will hear Democrats remind us that Isam is the religion of peace.

The Democratic Party is looking for more ideas on how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, so if any of you can think of any other highly relevant issues that might impact the aforementioned swing states, the DNC would appreciate your feedback.

NorthBayProgressive's picture
NorthBayProgressive

How Deep Is the Rot In the Republic Party? What Will It Take To Break the Billionaire Greed Hold and Recover?

Thom plus logo From Trump's coverups to climate change to inequality to pushing a coup in Venezuela. What we're seeing right now is the peak moment of the coup committed by the billionaire class.