WHY I AM ASKING FOR YOUR SUPPORT AT PATREON?

Your support of the program is invaluable. Producing the Thom Hartmann Program is a labor of love for the team, but doesn't come without cost. We supply the program to non-profit, community and volunteer radio and cable stations across the US. However, this isn't cost-free and being a supporter through Patreon means you can help us to meet some of the bills, to allow us to continue free supply to the non-profit sector.

As a way of saying thank you, we would like to give you something back for your support at various levels. Every weekday, the live Thom Hartmann Program three hour program is recorded exclusively for Patreon supporters. Unedited, the full three-hour video will be right here on the Patreon page, within a couple of hours of the end of the live program. And we're also providing extra videos exclusive to sponsors.
Sponsor Special: How to Stop Your Food From Killing You. The American diet is now killing more people than high blood pressure and smoking

Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button

The south has been rising all along

10 posts / 0 new
The south has been rising all along

I remember an old white guy in FL, in the 80s, so mad at Yankees, he said the south would rise again. He oozed with hate, even then. The fact is, the civil war didn't change any minds. Just as Nazi's have always been in the shadows...The question is, what's next? To me, there is only one solution, secession. Sure, we could reinstate the Fairness Doctrine and go back to a Constitutional free and open press and wait 50 years but it won't get rid of the 800 lb. Gorilla in the room. The war on our democracy and Constitution will always be there. To me, we've let this coup go on much too long. If we are ever to take back our country, we have to cut out the cancer and isolate it. Like drawing a line from VA to AZ and setting up a jobs and home trade program. Give the people a little time to decide what they are. Constitrutional Progressives or Confederates and make the migration happen. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Arrgy's picture
Arrgy

• Discover the Videos of the Day
  • Get The Daily Stack - Each & Every Article that Is Researched for the Program
  • Read Thom's Daily Blog

Time for Trump To Start Following the Law

Thom plus logo The White House has instructed Carl Kline not to testify before Congress. He's the guy who supervised getting a security clearance, over the objection of the intelligence agencies, for Jared Kushner.