Wherever there is open carry, more blacks and minorities need to purchase and display their automatic guns in public. That's it.
Gun regulation would pass in a month
That would result in even more (read lynching) of 'justifiable' murders of brothers and sisters.
1. The ownership of automatic weapons is approved by the FBI and the ATF after very heavy fees are paid.
2. Our gun club encourages Blacks, Browns, Asians, and we offer free training with ammunition and firearms to women and all members of the openly gay community. We have found over the years that once people understand firearms and have the confidence and ability to handle them safely, they will show up on a regular basis to practice. Our gun club has never allowed the Obama approved "bump stocks" as we saw them as inaccurate and dangerous years ago.
Oh yea, we also encourage everyone qualified to have a carry permit. Rapes and petty robbery in our community have dropped dramatically in the last ten years.
And you're passing your sickness on to them.
Let's not make any mistake about what weapons (guns) are about, killing. And that is the bottom line.
Yeh yeh, I can hear you blathering on about this threat and that other scary thing in corner but the realities don't match your imaginations. It's all just another manifestation of your childhood worries like the monster under your bed or the one in the closet.
I will tell you I grew up with weapons. I had my own real gun to keep and care for before I was ten and grew of age in time of open carry because those people had come in from the range and to them those side arms were a survival tool they wore only as a weight within civil society. Those weapons were just a tool, get it?
One does not need a singular killing weapon in civil society because that is the only real thing a 'gun' is good for.....killing.
Well that and keeping your own imagined monsters at bay.
Stop passing on your sickness.
1. You think we are living in a civil society? What planet are you living on?
2. You illegally possessed a firearm at age ten, which under current law would allow the individual that gave it to you to be standing before a court awaiting jail time. Of which if I were the judge, would be a very harsh sentence.
3. You are the perfect candidate for our classes.
a. Afraid of guns
b. Little or no knowledge of what most guns are actually used for.
c. Bitter and acrimonious over those that do use them for lawful purposes.
4. Sorry I piss you off but believe, me hundreds of the above mentioned individuals in my post #2 have benefited and nearly all of them have returned for further training and carry permits. We will continue to do so with our next group being the continuation of active shooter training for dozens of teachers who are already armed in our schools without a word of fanfare.
Stop child, reread and think.
Now why did you assume any laws were broken?
Why would you assume I'm afraid of guns?
What makes you think I don't 'play' with guns? Actually I was scouted once by a nationally ranked skeet and trap shooter (I wasn't interested), I was just out playing.
Why would you assume I don't know what WEAPONS are used for? To paraphrase "The Unforgiven", 'I've shot and kill't damn near everything that's walked, slithered or crawled'. So don't give me any of that I don't know what guns are used for shit.
Piss me off? That's a laugh. Only scared punks carry guns without reason.
You and your kind would make out better payng your dues at a psychologists office in trying to learn how to get over your childhood fears rather than working at blowing them away on paper targets.
Read any good books lately?
Yeah, what I'm reading now.
What are you reading?
That is if you do.
I thought something from Dr. Seuss may better fit your angry demeanor.
Yep, that's what I thought. You're not reading a damn thing other than the comic pages on Sunday morning.
Now go pack some black powder to blow away that threating silhouette for practice just in case the monster sneaks out of the closet.
Try to find a psychologist you can work with. Understand, it's a sickness so do try to find help, trust me your life will be better and while guns can still be a part of it they won't over ride all of your living days. They will be just another tool or something to play with as the whim strikes you.
You may think you don't fixate on them because you carry IT around all the time but really one can get used to almost anything can't they. The world isn't as uncivilized as you imagine. Take that weight off that only enables your groundless fears and be free.
Remember, only scared insecure punks carry for no other reason but fear.
It is true that the carrying of weapons is approved by law. People have a sense of security with guns against theft and evildoers. However, effective measures must be taken during the football world cup periods, for example.
Discover the special code new players or code betclic will give you access to many gifts and welcome bonuses that will improve your sports betting debut at the 2018 World Cup. Thanks
Conservatives supposedly hate freeloaders.So why do they support right to work laws - which literally legalize freeloading?Our nation's nine unelected monarchs on the Supreme Court are poised to deal yet another blow to organized labor.
Don’t miss out again. Receive our daily rundown of news, show highlights and random musings.