A preconceived judgement or opinion used to manipulate an audience who are unsure of their own judgement of different people.
Most people have better judgement than they give themselves credit for.
1. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
1. preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
2. harm or injury that results or may result from some action or judgment.
1. give rise to prejudice in (someone); make biased.
2. cause harm to (a state of affairs).
Many kids are still taught bigotry by a minority of ignorant who don't have better judgment. Like those who think racism and bigotry are merely opinions.
We should teach better values.
Lead by good examples.
A Good teacher brings out the best in their students.
It's time to run bigger, better and harder on trade policies.
Don’t miss out again. Receive our daily rundown of news, show highlights and random musings.