A preconceived judgement or opinion used to manipulate an audience who are unsure of their own judgement of different people.
Most people have better judgement than they give themselves credit for.
1. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
1. preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
2. harm or injury that results or may result from some action or judgment.
1. give rise to prejudice in (someone); make biased.
2. cause harm to (a state of affairs).
Many kids are still taught bigotry by a minority of ignorant who don't have better judgment. Like those who think racism and bigotry are merely opinions.
As Donald Trump sends mixed messages about whether the U.S. will actually withdraw from the Paris Climate Accords, researchers at the Scripps Institute of Oceanography have come to a shocking conclusion about climate change.
Don’t miss out again. Receive our daily rundown of news, show highlights and random musings.