Same old Blue Dog Corporatist Crap continues to pour out of Obama in favor of Wall Street, Drug Companies, and Oil and Gas Industry.
The biggest benefactors of the Korean Free Trade Deal are:
- Ted Austell, Vice President, Trade Policy, The Boeing Company
- Lisa Barry, Vice President and General Manager, Chevron
- Joseph Damond, Vice President, International Trade Policy, Pfizer, Inc.
- Matt Niemeyer, Vice President, Office of Government Affairs, Goldman Sachs
- Laura Lane, Managing Director and Head of International Government Affairs, Citigroup, Inc
The second largest U.S. oil company, the world’s largest pharmaceutical company, two of the most powerful U.S. financial institutions, and one aircraft maker that has long enjoyed a premier position in the U.S. military-industrial complex. All this at a time when American Citizens are in the street protesting Corporate influence over government.
It is the State Department's job to find countries where highly offensive acts of corporate patronage can take place.
And then we have Obama - with people protesting jobs and corporate greed - using Taxpayer dollars to fund the manufacture of electric cars by Fisker in Finland.
Like Obama said, he is going to do everything possible to ensure the success of American Multi-national corporations overseas.