A. Primer on Understanding the Events of 9/11/2001
1. In 1947 the Boeing Aircraft company perfected the autopilot, which is in practically all aircraft today. This remarkable innovation would make it possible to remotely control the aircraft, from takoff, landing, and of course, flight.
2. Probably back in 1963 when George H.W. (Poppy) Bush was a measely GS 5 at the CIA, (wink wink), a senior agent took him aside and explained the elements of "plausable deniability"".
3. There is no evidence of a plane crash in Philadelphia on that date, else, there would be a museum with the remnants of proof. But there is a pond and a drainage ditch was sold to the public as the crash site, even though the pond and ditch were largely as they appeared on google earth prior to 9/11.
4. We know the flight path of the attack on the pentagon. It could not have been an airplane. The flight pattern of the assault would have ripped the plane completely apart. We think it had to be a Tomahawk missle, because of the Sherlock Holmes maxim: when all explanations fail, the answer however implausable, is the truth.
5. We only have the testimony of the owner of tower 7. He said, due to the enormous structural damage on the back side (all the pictures and movies you're ever shown depicts the street side, which looks fairly pristeen).
He said, "I gave the order to 'pull' it down..'. That meant to demolish it with controlled explosives, as all the world saw. And, that MEANT, it was already prepared to bring down, like a bride waiting for her groom. All the explosive engineers I ever heard testify claims thats a two week preparation job, so, Sherlock, it was all set up and ready to go. Plausable Deniability at work.
Methinks I not protest enough, and Thom Hartmann has had his testicles surgically removed.