Some Background About the Author:
On 5/2/2000, I (Khalim) was writing The Resurrection of Noah, which is about “how life works,” how the birth and death of souls works, and what the “Bibles” say about reincarnation. Based on many verses in the Qur’an and the Bible, I had a suspicion that Prophet Muhammad may be the reincarnation of Moses. I planned a meditation session, (a “conscious,” though immobile state) to research the matter. And I carefully formulated the question I would ask. I successfully went into meditation. And I experienced this: First, there were the sights and sounds of mighty, swirling winds, and sand, in the desert. Then, the sands morphed into a face!
“Is Prophet Muhammad the reincarnation of Moses?” I asked. The winds stopped swirling, and the sands stood still.
“Of course,” it said. And I was amazed!
Earlier, on August 4, 1999, I was in the process of writing explanations about how reincarnation works, in The Resurrection of Noah. At about 10:30 PM, I was lying in bed and thinking: Wouldn’t it be cool if I could write a story on any of my (supposed) incarnations, or others where I was “famous” – and sell it? I had this experience: My “consciousness” went back to 1955, and then to Jefferson Elementary School, the first school I attended in Chicago. I wondered what this meant. I started researching Thomas Jefferson, on the Internet, and in my home Encyclopedias. Amazingly, at about 1:54 AM, I received an email from a guy named Jefferson (Jefrsn@aol.com) while I was researching Jefferson. I told Jefferson about this synchronicity. I told him my question, and about my quest. Finally, I wrote an email to Jeannette DeLangis, a “Psychic Hostess,” on AOL, asking her the same question, “Am I the Reincarnation of Thomas Jefferson?”
On August 5, 1999, at about 11:46 AM, I went into meditation. I asked, “Am I the Reincarnation of Thomas Jefferson?”
A display “window” appeared. The “Yes” response (answer) was clicked.
On 2/23/2002, I discovered that Thomas Jefferson is/was the reincarnation of Jacob. “Was Thomas Jefferson the reincarnation of Jacob, father of the 12 boys whose descendants became known as the Nation of Israel?” The display “window” appeared. The “Yes” response was clicked.
Just moments after his umbilical cord was cut: Khalim raised his head up high and looked allaround the room. Side-to-side, he looked - all around the room! He lowered himself back down. Then, he did it again! The people in the room were astonished!
In June, 2008, Khalim had a dream indicating that Barack Obama is the reincarnation of President Abraham Lincoln.
Khalim’s goal is to recombine Judaism, Christianity, and Islam back into one faith. Just as Thomas Jefferson set forth the ideals, foundation, and ideology of the previous 240 years, Khalim’s goal in this life cycle is to begin to set forth the ideals, foundation, ideology, and institutions for the Millennium – the Second Coming, also called the Resurrection.
In 1971 Khalim assisted Ruwa Chiri incorporate the Pan-Africanist organization, United Afrikans for One Motherland International (UFOMI). In 1979, he started his own organization, Afrikan Kongress International (AKI). The mission of both organizations was to revive, grow, and develop African culture and institutions; and to promote African nation-building, unity, freedom, and security.
In 1978, Khalim published his first book of poetry, People of the Future/Day through Third World Press, in Chicago. Poet Laureate of Illinois, Gwendolyn Brooks described it as “warm and sparkling and sensitive.” In 1992, Gwendolyn commented on the manuscript for You Look So Good, I Love You Back, and You Are Too Beautiful: “I consider you talented still !!! Lively, unafraid language.”
Khalim’s books are widely available and include:
People Of The Future/Day (revised); You Are Too Beautiful; I Love You Back; You Look So Good; The Resurrection Of Noah; Healing Begins With The Mind; Jubilee Worldwide; Lara, Forever; Tanisha Love; Galina, All About Love; Natalia, With Love; Ekaterina, Hot And Lovely; Svetlana, Angel Of Love; Lori, My Dream Girl; I Call My Sugar, Candie; Love of My Life; and The Second Coming!
As mentioned above, “In June, 2008, Khalim had a dream indicating that Barack Obama is the reincarnation of President Abraham Lincoln.” So he began to watch closely the words and actions of Obama. Note: Khalim has a history and track record of visions, dreams, meditations, and lucid dreams that have been proven to be substantive and accurate.
The following are some actions and words he observed:
1. On February 10, 2007, Obama announced his candidacy, saying:
“It was here, in Springfield, where North, South, East, and West come together that I was reminded of the essential decency of the American people — where I came to believe that through this decency, we can build a more hopeful America. And that is why, in the shadow of the Old State Capitol, where Lincoln once called on a divided house to stand together, where common hopes and common dreams still live, I stand before you today to announce my candidacy for President of the United States.”
2. Departing Philadelphia on January 17, 2009, Obama took a shortened “version of Lincoln’s journey by rail to the capital before his own inaugural festivities in 1861.”
3. “While our problems may be new, what is required to overcome them is not,” Mr. Obama said before the train ride began. “What is required is the same perseverance and idealism that our founders displayed.
“What is required is a new declaration of independence, not just in our nation, but in our own lives — from ideology and small thinking, prejudice and bigotry — an appeal not to our easy instincts but to our better angels.”
4. “At each stop, (from Philadelphia to Washington) the 10-minute speeches from Mr. Obama were imbued with a sense of history, particularly as he called on Americans ‘‘to reach for the promise of a better day, and to do the hard work of perfecting our union once more.’”
5. Just like Lincoln, Obama pulled into his Cabinet a “Team of Rivals.”
6. Obama has the same speech-making rhetorical skills as Lincoln.
7. Apparently, Barack Obama channels, or uses Abraham Lincoln as his presidential model.
8. In matters of war and peace, policy, national unity, and attitude, essentially, Obama and Lincoln are the same.
9. Barack Obama came back to Illinois, to Springfield, “the land of Lincoln” when he could have remained in New York or Massachusetts, or gone back to Hawaii or to some other place. Note: When a person REINCARNATES, they essentially pick up where they left off in a previous incarnation.
10. The above observations are just some of the words and deeds we have witnessed. Note: The soul does not change in succeeding incarnations and the mind and personality undergo the change you get when an individual learns various lessons and incorporates that knowledge and experience into his thinking and way of doing things.
11. Just as you, nor anyone else, but the reincarnated Lincoln would pattern themselves after Lincoln (and retrace Lincoln’s inaugural train ride to Washington) and appoint a Team of Rivals, like Lincoln, and use essentially the same words – as Lincoln, but Lincoln: This is one factor you look for: the sameness of soul, mind, and personality (even purpose, to completion) in succeeding incarnations of an individual.
12. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam ALL teach and support Reincarnation, resurrection. (Remember, Jesus practiced Judaism.) This is readily seen when you look at and analyze all three faiths, together. One reason today’s Christianity does not teach and support reincarnation is that it was irreparably compromised at the Nicene Council of 325 A.D., when the Church adopted the more erroneous version of the faith, instead of Arianism. Later strains of “Christianity” (Protestantism) inherited a hand-me-down and (in many ways) erroneous version of Christianity. It is a mystery as to why Islam does not teach what is right there inseparably imbedded in Islam: reincarnation, resurrection.