- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
Jul. 22, 2016 2:14 pm
By Thom Hartmann A...
Let's get geeky on music. Ever wonder what's happening in a musician's brain when they're actually playing a song?
What about when a musician starts improvising - starts playing music directly "off the cuff"?
There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test
Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
Images of Thom
From Unequal Protection, 2nd Edition:
"Hartmann combines a remarkable piece of historical research with a brilliant literary style to tell the grand story of corporate corruption and its consequences for society with the force and readability of a great novel."
—David C. Korten, author of When Corporations Rule the World and Agenda for A New Economy
"Hartmann speaks with the straight talking clarity and brilliance of a modern day Tom Paine as he exposes the intentional and systematic destruction of America’s middle class by an alliance of political con artists and outlines a program to restore it. This is Hartmann at his best. Essential reading for those interested in restoring the institution that made America the envy of the world."
—David C. Korten, author of The Great Turning and When Corporations Rule the World
From Cracking the Code:
"In Cracking the Code, Thom Hartmann, America’s most popular, informed, and articulate progressive talk show host and political analyst, tells us what makes humans vulnerable to unscrupulous propagandists and what we can do about it. It is essential reading for all Americans who are fed up with right-wing extremists manipulating our minds and politics to promote agendas contrary to our core values and interests."
—David C. Korten, author of The Great Turning: From Empire to Earth Community and When Corporations Rule the World and board chair of YES! magazine
Latest From The Community
Latest Member Blogs
- The gimmick of 'hell' and the mistaken overvaluation of thanatophobia
- Planet of the Apes..? Reply to Hillary's eMail after She selected Kaine for VP.
- Ben Jealous just said that Tim Kaine in known for wanting to Deregulate Wallstreet? There you go. That's a good reason for HRC to pick him as VP!
- Hillary Just Doubled Trump/Pences' Chances of Winning
- HILLARY'S VP CHOICE: >60% REVOLUTIONARY LANDSLIDE FILIBUSTER-PROOF WIN, OR, 55% - 59% LOGJAM WIN, OR, 51% - 54% TUG-OF-WAR WIN, OR, <49% EMAIL-LIAR-BENGHAZI LOSS!!!