"Renaissance Thinking About the Issues of Our Day"
The Thom Hartmann Program website should work well for you, but here are a few handy hints to help you on your way.
Q: I FORGOT MY PASSWORD
A: Click the "Login" link at the top right of the website. On the resulting page, click the tab marked
"Request new password" and follow the instructions. You will receive an email within a few minutes,
which contains a link, which you need to click.
Q: I SUBSCRIBED TO A PODCAST, HOW DO I SET IT UP?
A: Login to your account on the website. You will then see: 'Your podcast feed URL'
1. Copy this URL (select all/copy)
2. Open iTunes.
3. Select File --> Subscribe to Podcast.(Older versions require Advanced --> Subscribe to Podcast")
4. A new window appears with a textbox. Enter in the url you copied.
5. The latest episode will then start to automatically download into iTunes.
6. Check the Podcast folder in your ITunes and look for THOM HARTMANN
7. Make sure ITunes Preferences are set to select download all not just most recent.
This will insure that all three hours are downloaded.
Q: THE PODCASTS WORK, BUT I ONLY RECEIVE ONE A DAY, WHY?
A: This is a setting you have in iTunes, which you will need to change:
1. Open iTunes.
2. On the left menu bar, click "Podcasts"
3. Highlight one of the existing Thom Hartmann Program podcasts.
4. At the bottom of this screen, click "Settings"
5. From these settings, you can make several selections
6. In particular, you may need to set the last option "Episodes to keep" to a higher number,
or to "All episodes".
Q: THE NEWSLETTER ARRIVES AFTER THE SHOW, WHY IS THAT?
A: The newsletter is sent about two hours after the end of the live show and that is as intended.
It reviews what was in the show that day, with links to revevant web sites discussed that day.
The newsletter is produced as the show progresses and includes items talked about by
guests and callers, that would be unknown before the program starts.
Towards the bottom of the newsletter, you will see information about what is on the show
the NEXT day.
So, the newsletter does both what was just on, and what is coming up the next day.
Q: PLEASE STOP THE NEWSLETTER
A: To stop receiving the newsletter, please click on the "un-subscribe" link at the bottom of one of
the newsletters. That is the only way to stop them in the future. It may take a day for them to stop.
Syndicated by Dial-Global, Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.