- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
One thing that both parties have in common in this primary season is the fact that there's a sharp divide between "We, the People" populism, and the rich and powerful Washington establishment.
On the Republican side, Donald Trump is leading the race by running on a populist platform based on the fact that he's not beholden to the billionaires or lobbyists, and that he's never been part of the political establishment.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- Obama’s Dept of Interior to approve new 80 million metric ton COAL mine = 240 million metric tons of atmospheric Carbon.
- Mrs. CLinton offers us NOTHING we need!
- Gov Rick Snyder, whose Chief of Staff is married to Nestle spokesperson, has being allowing Nestle to pump 200 gallons of fresh water every minute out of state’s reserves.
- RIGGED: Special Prosecutor into Flint’s poisoning of 1,000s of children has donated more than $13,000 to the election campaigns of Gov Rick Synder and MI Attorney General Bill Schuette.
- Staffer from Congresscreature Marc Pocan’s office refers to TPP as “pet project.”