- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
There's one thing that both progressives and conservatives can agree on, and they can quote both FDR and Ronald Reagan on it.
And that is that, "The best welfare program is a job."
FDR extended the idea to say that when there are no jobs, the government should act as an employer of last resort.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- Cornel West: President Obama Doesn't Belong on Any Shirt with Martin Luther King and Malcolm X
- Hillary Lobbyist Also Works for Private Prison Company GEO Group
- TPP: Granting monopolies to Big Pharma is NOT Free Trade and neither is guaranteeing a foreign corporation’s profits by allowing them to sue US State Governments for the cost of laws meant to protect US citizens.
- TPP: Obama granting monopolies to Big Pharma to “make it worthwhile to invest in drug R&D” is bullshit and a price the Taxpayers are already paying.
- She KILLED her KIDS and Blamed a BLACKMAN