- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
Most of us know how taxpayers subsidize Walmart's low wages with billions of dollars in Medicaid, food stamps, and other financial assistance for workers. But, did you know that we're also subsidizing the retail giant by paying the cost of their environmental destruction.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- Are the halcyon days of the human race over?
- JFK was assassinated 51 years ago on Nov. 22, 1963
- Supernova: Betelgeuse has swallowed its binary complement of a neutron star creating a TZO.
- Immigration, like ObamaSnare, represents a rare need by the masses that can be exploited to the direct and clear benefit of the winning party.
- Walmart’s Walton family donates $4.5 million to promote dirty energy.