- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
If Earth's resources were a credit card, we have already maxed out our entire allocation for this year. The think thank Global Footprint Network announced that August 19th was “Earth Overshoot Day,” meaning that all the resources we use after that day exceed what our planet can produce in a single year.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
- Dodd-Frank Versus Glass-Steagall: How Do They Compare?
- Argentine President Argues For Nation To Rely On Domestic Credit
- Watch the Full 6-1/2 Minute Video of Police Shooting in St. Louis and You Decide
- There are alternatives to the neoliberal blind alley!
- If America has a free press, why don’t you know about the Obama regime’s atrocities in Ukraine?
Latest Member Blogs
- NO Presidential Permit!: Enbridge Energy orders State Dept devise an Environmental Study permitting 800,000 barrels/day of dirty Canadian Tar Sands to cross U.S. soil.
- The Blood Shed By Russia to Liberate the Ukraine from Fascists during WWII
- Public Official Above the Law, Tax Breaks and Voter Fraud
- NPR lies, using information from CIA owned companies, to help the CIA trash Snowden
- Our Congress Wouldn't Dare!