- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
It's time we start regulating guns like we regulate abortions.
Because it just makes sense that we regulate these individual rights in the same way.
Because the Supreme Court, in the Heller case, concluded that there is an individual right to own firearms found in the Second Amendment - just like they ruled in Roe v. Wade that there is an individual right to have an abortion found in the Fourth Amendment.
Pulitzer Prize Reporter Exposes Trump’s Lack of Wealth, Mob Ties, Failure to Support Charity, and Much More
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- WI Gerrymandering: For Democrats to win half of the seats in the State Assembly would take 65% of the total vote but for Republicans only 38.5%
- CNN is LYING AGAIN , 3 ft Rise in SEAS, Try 260 feet
- Walker/GOP/ALEC/Voucher scam leaving no money for A/C during heat wave forcing some WI schools to close early as temp’s in some classrooms rise to dangerous levels.
- Walker’s Stadium?! Hillary’s e-mails shed light on equally shady Stadium deal in Haiti funded by Clinton foundation.
- If your life doesn't matter to you then it doesn't matter to us...