- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
Now that John Kasich and Ted Cruz have dropped out, it’s pretty much official: Donald Trump is the 2016 Republican nominee for president.
The pundits never saw this coming, but they should have. The Republican Party has been running a scam on its base for decades now, and voters were bound to discover this scam sooner or later.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
- The 3 R's-not Reading Writing Arithmetic. Rather : Reform Renaissance Revolution & Register - #FeeltheBern
- With “CRUZIFER’s” long-overdue exit, has the Mob-connected “Don” finally whacked the GOP’s last hope of retaining the Senate?
- President Obama Speaks to Community Members In Flint, MI
- Could the "Blue no Matter Who" stance have unintended consequences?
- Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
Latest Member Blogs
- Larry "My Nigga" Wilmore Admits To "Losing The Room"
- Joel Silverman Misstates the "Burden of Proof" concept on The Big Picture, Wednesday May 4, 2016
- Congress members should have to respond anyone! Even if they aren't in their state constituency
- CAP THE DERIVATIVE SUB-BANKs @ 10X THEIR TOTAL ASSETS!
- Do Commentators, Analyst, Pro-Politician, and Elites Understand this Election?