- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
A state of emergency has been declared in California after crews realized that the Rufugio Beach oil spill was five times worse than original estimates. This week, the Plains All American Pipeline ruptured and dumped crude oil over a four-mile stretch of pristine California coastline.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- HUMAN FILTH: “After boosting trade pacts, Hillary Clinton gets millions from speeches to traders”
- “China's emissions have been plummeting all year” by abandoning coal, while Obama invests even more in exporting coal to whatever irresponsible boob will burn it.
- A Pro Gun Guest Should Face A Gun Crime Victim Guest
- ONLY REAL MEN PLAY NFL FOOTBALL
- Mark Pocan plans MAJOR act of Civil Disobedience to block TPP in Congress and save our Democracy!