- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test
Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
Images of Thom
From Unequal Protection, 2nd Edition:
"Hartmann combines a remarkable piece of historical research with a brilliant literary style to tell the grand story of corporate corruption and its consequences for society with the force and readability of a great novel."
—David C. Korten, author of When Corporations Rule the World and Agenda for A New Economy
From The Thom Hartmann Reader:
"Through compelling personal stories, Hartmann presents a dramatic and deeply disturbing picture of humans as a profoundly troubled species. Hope lies in his inspiring vision of our enormous unrealized potential and his description of the path to its realization."
—David Korten, author of Agenda for a New Economy, The Great Turning, and When Corporations Rule the World
"The powers that be are running roughshod over the powers that OUGHT to be. Hartmann tells us what went wrong — and what you and I can do to help set American right again."
—Jim Hightower, National Radio Commentator, Writer, Public Speaker, and author of the bestselling Thieves in High Places
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
- Colorado Farmer Shatters Hemp's Fiber Ceiling
- Federal Lab Forced To Close After ‘Disturbing’ Data Manipulation
- French President François Hollande Announced His Intention To Veto TTIP, The Free-Trade Treaty Between The EU And The U.S.
- Wisconsin's Prison-Sentencing Algorithm Challenged in Court
- President Obama Should Pardon Edward Snowden Before Leaving Office
Latest Member Blogs
- Hillary NOT GUILTY of anything EXCEPT having to put up with RIGHT WING KNUCKLEHEADS
- SOCIAL SECURITY TO LAST 1,000 YEARS: CAP RAISED TO $1 BILLION DOLLARS!
- House Report Exonerates Hillary Clinton For Benghazi, Exposes Republican Witch-Hunt
- Income level is not an indication of ethical standards
- how alcoholism is creationists underpinning faith