- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
Jul. 22, 2016 2:14 pm
By Thom Hartmann A...
Let's get geeky on music. Ever wonder what's happening in a musician's brain when they're actually playing a song?
What about when a musician starts improvising - starts playing music directly "off the cuff"?
There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test
Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
Images of Thom
From Cracking the Code:
"Thom Hartmann ought to be bronzed. His new book sets off from the same high plane as the last and offers explicit tools and how-to advice that will allow you to see, hear, and feel propaganda when it's directed at you and use the same techniques to refute it. His book would make a deaf-mute a better communicator. I want him on my reading table every day, and if you try one of his books, so will you."
—Peter Coyote, actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
From The Thom Hartmann Reader:
"Thom Hartmann channels the best of the American Founders with voice and pen. His deep attachment to a democratic civil society is just the medicine America needs."
—Tom Hayden, author of The Long Sixties and director, Peace and Justice Resource Center.
"Once again, Thom Hartmann hits the bull’s eye with a much needed exposé of the so-called ‘free market.’ Anyone concerned about the future of our nation needs to read Screwed now."
—Michael Toms, Founding President, New Dimensions World Broadcasting Network and author of A Time For Choices: Deep Dialogues for Deep Democracy
Latest From The Community
Latest Member Blogs
- The gimmick of 'hell' and the mistaken overvaluation of thanatophobia
- Planet of the Apes..? Reply to Hillary's eMail after She selected Kaine for VP.
- Ben Jealous just said that Tim Kaine in known for wanting to Deregulate Wallstreet? There you go. That's a good reason for HRC to pick him as VP!
- Hillary Just Doubled Trump/Pences' Chances of Winning
- HILLARY'S VP CHOICE: >60% REVOLUTIONARY LANDSLIDE FILIBUSTER-PROOF WIN, OR, 55% - 59% LOGJAM WIN, OR, 51% - 54% TUG-OF-WAR WIN, OR, <49% EMAIL-LIAR-BENGHAZI LOSS!!!