- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
There's one thing that both progressives and conservatives can agree on, and they can quote both FDR and Ronald Reagan on it.
And that is that, "The best welfare program is a job."
FDR extended the idea to say that when there are no jobs, the government should act as an employer of last resort.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- NO Money HONEY
- china dumping 'fixes' still pending --- the jobs are not holding on
- Corporate Media. How can we do the right thing if we don't know the truth?
- TPP: Sharia and death penalty for LGBTs
- DEMOCRAT Obama swindled Apache Nation out of tribal land for Resolution Copper Corp. by signing National Defense Authorization Act.