- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
It’s time to stop the conservative's war on working people in America.
Since the birth of our nation, conservatives have always been wary of average working-class Americans having too much political or economic power. John Adams, the second President of the United States and a Federalist (precursor to today’s Republicans), was very wary of the working class, which he referred to as “the rabble.”
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- Profitable enforcement of hiring Legal Labor
- New blood pressure machines in drug stores are covertly taking your picture?
- KING COAL BURNS ON$$$: EPA Oks FutureGen Clean Coal burning Mega Project using $1 Billion in assistance from US Dept of Energy.
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and Ferguson
- Another Consume Union post from an address from another blog