- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
When Eric Holder eventually steps down as Attorney General, he will leave behind a complicated legacy, some of it tragic, like his decision not to prosecute Wall Street after the financial crisis, and his all-out war on whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- Walker crony Glenn Grothman, Republican from WI’s 6th District, wants to abolish the Weekend.
- Implosion of our Cash-Based Democracy: Amazon, merchant to the 99%, posts huge loss.
- Death of the Planet: UK Chief Scientist warns ocean acidification collapsing entire global marine based ecosystem.
- Fox et al Makes People Agoraphobic
- Observations on the NY 18th Race