NO! – We shal remain, willfully ignorant of the slow death of our democracy.
YES! – A global resistance to wealth & power is brewing and US citizens will soon join the revolt.

dianhow's picture
dianhow 3 years 25 weeks ago

I wasn't sure how to vote since many folks have been ignorant and seemed to be lambs to the slaughter I decided to be optomistic and voteYES Speak Out People now before we have lost everything and huge Corps, con judges & DC lobbyists finish the US off

Russell Vaughan's picture
Russell Vaughan 3 years 25 weeks ago

This was a tough one. The fact Scott Walker is very slightly ahead in Wisconsin and Liz Warren is neck and neck in Massachusetts is disturbing. I don't know how far down the road we are going to get before these people wake up. Very depressing.

clarlynn 3 years 25 weeks ago

In the name of all that is decent, I sure hope so. It's hard to stay optimistic when the country has come to even this point, but I believe just as we rose up to fight for our independence, we will again. The sad part is that we will have to fight for it.

arky12's picture
arky12 3 years 25 weeks ago

If it's not done this year, then there will be a really big uprising once people start to experience a total meltdown of the democracy and realize their mistake.

ronsonntag's picture
ronsonntag 3 years 25 weeks ago

One way or another. I hope the easy way. Koch brothers, listen up! You are going down. No amount of money can protect you from the MILLIONS that are against you. Change your ways or be swept away!

washnwmn's picture
washnwmn 3 years 25 weeks ago

Go Liz Warren...the bravest candidate our there, in my book and we need a lot more of them.

rashaw's picture
rashaw 3 years 25 weeks ago

Hi from Canada.

I probably shouldn't involve in your politics but we're cousins, right?

So Elizabeth Warren for next President after she's seated in the Senate.

Real hope and change, not the wishy washy politics of Obama.

Login or register to post comments

Why the Kochs Really Embraced Criminal Justice Reform...

It looks like the Koch brothers have scammed us once again.

When news first came out that Charles and David Koch -- the Koch brothers -- were supporting criminal justice reform efforts in Congress, many of us thought, "Wow, they're actually doing something good for once."

And for good reason, too.

Latest Headlines

Obama to veto legislation on refugee screening

President Barack Obama would veto a Republican bill introduced in the wake of the Paris attacks to toughen the screening process for Syrian refugees

New York officials: No credible ISIS threat against city

There is no credible threat to New York City at this time, officials said

China denies torturing political prisoners

A Chinese delegation denied mistreatement of prisoners held in police stations and deaths in custody
"If we are going to live in a Democracy, we need to have a healthy middle class. Thom Hartmann shows us how the ‘cons’ have wronged this country, and tells us what needs to be done to reclaim what it is to be American."
Eric Utne, Founder, Utne magazine
"Thom Hartmann ought to be bronzed. His new book sets off from the same high plane as the last and offers explicit tools and how-to advice that will allow you to see, hear, and feel propaganda when it's directed at you and use the same techniques to refute it. His book would make a deaf-mute a better communicator. I want him on my reading table every day, and if you try one of his books, so will you."
Peter Coyote, actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
"The powers that be are running roughshod over the powers that OUGHT to be. Hartmann tells us what went wrong — and what you and I can do to help set American right again."
Jim Hightower, National Radio Commentator, Writer, Public Speaker, and author of the bestselling Thieves in High Places