NO! – We shal remain, willfully ignorant of the slow death of our democracy.
30% (14 votes)
YES! – A global resistance to wealth & power is brewing and US citizens will soon join the revolt.
70% (32 votes)
Total votes: 46

Comments

dianhow's picture
dianhow 3 years 3 weeks ago

I wasn't sure how to vote since many folks have been ignorant and seemed to be lambs to the slaughter I decided to be optomistic and voteYES Speak Out People now before we have lost everything and huge Corps, con judges & DC lobbyists finish the US off

www.whitehouse.gov       www.congress.gov      www.factcheck.org

Thanks

Russell Vaughan's picture
Russell Vaughan 3 years 3 weeks ago

This was a tough one. The fact Scott Walker is very slightly ahead in Wisconsin and Liz Warren is neck and neck in Massachusetts is disturbing. I don't know how far down the road we are going to get before these people wake up. Very depressing.

clarlynn 3 years 3 weeks ago

In the name of all that is decent, I sure hope so. It's hard to stay optimistic when the country has come to even this point, but I believe just as we rose up to fight for our independence, we will again. The sad part is that we will have to fight for it.

arky12's picture
arky12 3 years 3 weeks ago

If it's not done this year, then there will be a really big uprising once people start to experience a total meltdown of the democracy and realize their mistake.

ronsonntag's picture
ronsonntag 3 years 3 weeks ago

One way or another. I hope the easy way. Koch brothers, listen up! You are going down. No amount of money can protect you from the MILLIONS that are against you. Change your ways or be swept away!

washnwmn's picture
washnwmn 3 years 3 weeks ago

Go Liz Warren...the bravest candidate our there, in my book and we need a lot more of them.

rashaw's picture
rashaw 3 years 3 weeks ago

Hi from Canada.

I probably shouldn't involve in your politics but we're cousins, right?

So Elizabeth Warren for next President after she's seated in the Senate.

Real hope and change, not the wishy washy politics of Obama.

Login or register to post comments

An Appeal from Thom Hartmann

Dear Friend,

I’m writing you today because the network on which my show airs, Free Speech TV, is only a few days away from the end of its fiscal year.

"Thom Hartmann’s book explains in simple language and with concrete research the details of the Neo-con’s war against the American middle class. It proves what many have intuited and serves to remind us that without a healthy, employed, and vital middle class, America is no more than the richest Third World country on the planet."
Peter Coyote, Actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
"Thom Hartmann seeks out interesting subjects from such disparate outposts of curiosity that you have to wonder whether or not he uncovered them or they selected him."
Leonardo DiCaprio, actor, producer, and environmental activist
"Thom Hartmann is a literary descendent of Ben Franklin and Tom Paine. His unflinching observations and deep passion inspire us to explore contemporary culture, politics, and economics; challenge us to face the facts of the societies we are creating; and empower us to demand a better world for our children and grandchildren."
John Perkins, author of the New York Times bestselling book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man