- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
Jun. 29, 2016 2:38 pm
By Thom Hartmann A...
David Appell, Yale Climate Connections, is asking the question - Will the Arctic Be Ice-Free Within the Next Two Decades?
When white sea ice melts, the ocean loses its reflective surface and the darker water absorbs more heat from the sun.
There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test
Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
Images of Thom
From The Thom Hartmann Reader:
"In an age rife with media-inspired confusion and political cowardice, we yearn for a decent, caring, deeply human soul whose grasp of the problems confronting us provides a light by which we can make our way through the quagmire of lies, distortions, pandering, and hollow self-puffery that strips the American Dream of its promise. How lucky we are, then, to have access to the wit, wisdom, and willingness of Thom Hartmann, who shares with us here that very light, grown out of his own life experience."
—Mike Farrell, actor, political activist, and author of Just Call Me Mike and Of Mule and Man
From Cracking the Code:
"Thom Hartmann ought to be bronzed. His new book sets off from the same high plane as the last and offers explicit tools and how-to advice that will allow you to see, hear, and feel propaganda when it's directed at you and use the same techniques to refute it. His book would make a deaf-mute a better communicator. I want him on my reading table every day, and if you try one of his books, so will you."
—Peter Coyote, actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
From Cracking the Code:
"In Cracking the Code, Thom Hartmann, America’s most popular, informed, and articulate progressive talk show host and political analyst, tells us what makes humans vulnerable to unscrupulous propagandists and what we can do about it. It is essential reading for all Americans who are fed up with right-wing extremists manipulating our minds and politics to promote agendas contrary to our core values and interests."
—David C. Korten, author of The Great Turning: From Empire to Earth Community and When Corporations Rule the World and board chair of YES! magazine
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
- Conservative to Fund Republicans Who Back Climate Change Action
- Hillary Super-PAC Takes Illegal Money In Broad Daylight
- Wake Up Democrats, Warns Sanders, This Populist Unrest Cannot Be Ignored
- Trump Just Drove a Truck Through Hole the DNC Platform Panel Left in Clinton's TPP Promise
- Fear the Hate: If Trump is "Tanking," Why Is He Tied with Clinton in National Poll?
Latest Member Blogs
- Understanding the enemy of denominational creationist subjectivism, how it is elusive, ..
- Donald is Handing Out the Cootie-Infested Blankets to Fellow Republicans-- most are taking them
- BERNIE SANDERS HITS A HOME RUN IN THE N Y TIMES, TODAY!
- LUCID BRILLIANCE for 60 BUCKS
- Time for Hillary to Come on the Thom Hartmann Program