- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
Jun. 29, 2016 2:38 pm
By Thom Hartmann A...
David Appell, Yale Climate Connections, is asking the question - Will the Arctic Be Ice-Free Within the Next Two Decades?
When white sea ice melts, the ocean loses its reflective surface and the darker water absorbs more heat from the sun.
There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test
Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
Images of Thom
"Hartmann speaks with the straight talking clarity and brilliance of a modern day Tom Paine as he exposes the intentional and systematic destruction of America’s middle class by an alliance of political con artists and outlines a program to restore it. This is Hartmann at his best. Essential reading for those interested in restoring the institution that made America the envy of the world."
—David C. Korten, author of The Great Turning and When Corporations Rule the World
From Unequal Protection, 2nd Edition:
"Beneath the success and rise of American enterprise is an untold history that is antithetical to every value Americans hold dear. This is a seminal work, a godsend really, a clear message to every citizen about the need to reform our country, laws, and companies."
—Paul Hawken, coauthor of Natural Capitalism and author of The Ecology of Commerce
From The Thom Hartmann Reader:
"With the ever-growing influence of corporate CEOs and their right-wing allies in all aspects of American life, Hartmann’s work is more relevant than ever. Throughout his career, Hartmann has spoken compellingly about the value of people-centered democracy and the challenges that millions of ordinary Americans face today as a result of a dogma dedicated to putting profit above all else. This collection is a rousing call for Americans to work together and put people first again."
—Richard Trumka, President, AFL-CIO
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
- Christian Pharmacists Have to Stock Plan B
- How Sony, Microsoft, and Other Gadget Makers Violate Federal Warranty Law
- A New Inequality: "Press 1 For Customer Service, Press 2 To Disconnect This Call If You Are Poor"
- CNN - Paid To Deny The Facts. Viewers See Far More Fossil Fuel Advertising Than Climate Change Reporting.
- Conservative to Fund Republicans Who Back Climate Change Action
Latest Member Blogs
- The immigration situation solved. And climate change side fx mitigated.
- Understanding the enemy of denominational creationist subjectivism, how it is elusive, ..
- Brexit, Nationalism and Democracy
- Donald is Handing Out the Cootie-Infested Blankets to Fellow Republicans-- most are taking them
- BERNIE SANDERS HITS A HOME RUN IN THE N Y TIMES, TODAY!